Chapter 16: Off on a Journey!

~*SIGH* Well it's been a long time, no? SO here's da thing. I was gonna write a new story with a different storyline but then I'm like....I hate stories that stop right in the middle. Even if it's my own. So I guess I'll try and finish this first and create the other one later! If I feel like it...

Just a little note, this is actually supposed to happen two years after the game started but this is still going to be a couple weeks after Sachi's death, somewhere in February. Or it'll just be the same as the anime but different year, I'm not sure. Just a note ya know :p

Cupcakes.~

~Eruna~

I've already gotten over Sachi...kinda. I still sometimes cry because I just miss her so much. I can't do anything about it though because I'm only a player. I'm supposed to try and help clear the game so everyone can return back to the real world. Sometimes I hate myself because I feel so helpless. But then I remind myself that because I'm helping to clear the game, I'm actually helping. But I still hate myself. I hate the way how I'm still only a player and I that I can die any moment. Sheesh. The world really hates me.

"Eruna!" Kirito shouted. I saw him run over to me, his coat flapping as he ran.

"Hi." I said. Then I noticed someone small behind him. I pointed to her. "Who's that?"

"What? Oh, this is Silica. Silica, this is Eruna." Kirito said.

"Hello Silica!" I said smiling.

"H-hello Eruna." Silica replied. She was really cute! But I shouldn't be judging a book by its cover should I?

"So, what brings you two here?" I asked.

"Oh, I just saw you and thought I'd say hello. It's been a while since I've seen you and Asuna..."

"Ah, we should go out hunting again some other day! Maybe this time with Silica!" I exclaimed. "Anyways, where are you heading to?"

"Floor 47, Floria." Silica replied with a smile.

"Ah, you're going to the hill of memories to get that flower? Are you reviving a pet?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in a questioning manner. Silica's smile disappeared, she looked like she was about to cry. "Ah, sorry! That pet must've been important to you that much!" I apologized. Kirito explained everything about some lady named Rosalia; she seems like a poophead, Silica's dragon named Pina that died, and their plan to revive Pina.

I thought about it for a while then asked, "Hey can come with you guys? Maybe I can defeat some monsters or something. I need to level up, I'm really behind." I sheepishly scratched the back of my head.

What? I was! Besides, I want to help Silica-chan. She's so adorable!!!

"Um, Silica, is that okay?" Kirito asked her.

"Okay..." She said, kind of depressed. Ehhh, what did I do wrong now?!

"Wait you guys are going right now right?" They both nodded their heads. "Then let's go!" We then continued to Floor 47.

~Silica~

"Hey can come with you guys? Maybe I can defeat some monsters or something. I need to level up, I'm really behind." Eruna asked.

"Um, Silica, is that okay?" Kirito asked me.

"Okay..." I replied.

I'm kind of upset. I wanted to go alone with Kirito... But he seemed pretty excited to see her. *sigh* Okay then, to keep Kirito-san happy! I wonder what level she is...

"Um, Kirito, can I ask you something?"

"Hm?"

"What level is Eruna?" He thought about it for a while then turned to Eruna and whispered something to her. She whispered back to him and Kirito turned to me.

"Um, she's at a higher level than me, I can tell you that," He said grinning in embarrassment. I widened my eyes and looked away from Kirito and Eruna.

Someone's stronger than Kirito? No way! He is the strongest person I've ever met before in this game! And it's a girl that's stronger than him?! Well, I don't want to be rude, but still! I can't believe it, even now.

You know what, I'm kind of jealous of Eruna.

Kirito seemed so happy when he saw Eruna. I've never seen him smile or look at anything like that...ever since I met him just yesterday. The way he smiled at her, the way he looked at her just intimidates me for some reason...Ehhh, whatever! I'm probably just thinking too much! I should just be thankful that Kirito and Eruna are helping me get the flower so I can revive Pina.

Pina. She was the one that mattered the most right now. She was always with me wherever I traveled and whenever I fought, she was by my side.

And now she was gone. Pina was the one I could talk to about anything and listened to what I had to say.

But right now I had Kirito and Eruna so I guess I'm okay. To tell you the truth, Eruna's kinda pretty. Her dark brown hair seemed really soft and light reflected off her hair so her hair looked really pretty. Her eyes were the darkest pair of brown eyes I have ever seen in my entire life! Dangit, I think I just described an angel. Yes, fine, I admit it, Eruna seems like an angel. And because she's stronger than Kirito, she seems like a guardian angel now. What am I saying?! Why the heck am I thinking about Eruna?! ARGH!

"Are we there yet?" I asked. It's actually been a while since we've started walking.

"No." I blew at my bangs and then pat it down again.

Well. This is going to be a long walk, won't it?

~Blargh, well this was short, wasn't it? Poop. It was going to be longer but then... you know people when they get lazy and there's testing at school and they keep getting up and getting snacks. So yeah, I'll probably be uploading more often. Let's finish this and make another! ^_^

Cause you totally want me to finish this!  Right?

*silence* Shut up silence.

Sorry for this little rant but...meh. Bai~

[140807?

I am sad looking back at this. .n.

I thought I was going places with this thing, haha]