one

A/N- thought I would post the first chapter and see how it goes so enjoy :)

  Have you ever had those mornings where you wake up and can have a feeling, good or bad, about the day? Some days you wake up and can just feel the energy and tell that this day will be great. Other days you may wake up and look outside to a gloomy sky and you just feel like you should stay in bed all day.

  When I woke up this morning and looked out to my window without getting up, I could. I had this feeling, growing in the pit of my stomach, warning me to stay indoors. I should've listened. None of this would have ever happened if I would've stayed in bed.

  To my despair, that didn't happen. No, a certain One Direction ringtone pulled me out of bed. I walked over to my dresser humming along to the Best Song Ever.  My best friend Amy's face was flashing onto my screen.

  Ignoring my feeling, I smiled, And pressed the accept call button.

  "Hey!" I greeted her with as much enthusiasm my voice would allow into the phone.

  "Happy birthday, Birthday Girl! Don't you should cheerful today!" Amy had always been one for birthdays.

  "Thanks, and yah I just woke up so I'm really refreshed." That was not the case but a good distraction.

  "Chloe it's like 6 o'clock!"

  "I had a really, really late night," I said dragging out my sentence to show I was up especially late.

  "What time did you go to sleep?"

   "Um..." That's a good question last night was sort of a blur. Me and my other friend Roz were partying all night, "I think around 11."

  "Eleven!"

  "Ish," I said quietly.

  "You're unbelievable. So are you ready for tonight?" I could practically hear Amy smiling while shaking her head over the phone.

  "Of course, you made the reservations right?" There was a short pause, and I could've sworn I heard her giggle before she answered,

  "You bet I did. I'll see you at your place at around seven."

  "Sounds good, bye Amy."

  "See you later Chloe!"

  I pulled the phone away from my ear and pressed the end button. Sighing I walked over to my closet and swung the doors open. Ugh, I never have anything to wear. After a few careful minutes of consideration I decided on a more casual look. A pair of high waisted skinny jeans and a skinny strap, pink and blue, frilly crop top.

  I brought my hand up to my hair and laughed. "Can't believe I almost forgot to shower." I muttered to myself before laughing again. I checked the time on my phone, 6:02. I have time, I thought. I raced to the shower and hoped in. The water was still trying to warm up but I didn't have time to be picky.

Sleeping in on my birthday is always a wish I make for my birthdays. It came true but the squish for time wasn't the best.

After I got out of the shower a wave of relaxation washed over me. The bad feeling in my stomach started to drown in the wave but it was still there. I could still feel it.

  I quickly blow dried and straightened my hair. I basically ran back to my room and picked up my phone. 6:34.

I changed into my clothes and raced downstairs. That wasn't before I checked myself out it my mirror. Even though I had straightened my hair, I could never contain the frizz of a mess that lay on top of my head. So, I grabbed a grey beanie and fixed it to my head. Much better I thought.