Emilio Martinez-Requested

Fireflylovesfoxes
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Emilio's p.o.v.
I wake up and see Michelle laying peacefully on her side asleep. Her red hair spralled across the bed.  I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Michelle's p.o.v.
I feel the blanket get lifted and the warm body of my boyfriend Emilio move. I get out of bed and pull on one of his 'Savage' hoodies. He walks out of the bathroom. "I love you." He says.

"Te amo." I say.

"You're so beautiful." He says. "Your hair. Your eyes. Your smile. The way you stick up for what's right. I honestly don't know where I'd been without." He says.

"In the hospital or dead. You do some stupid shit." We laugh.

"Get back in bed. I cold and tired." I crawl into bed and cover up. He pulls his laptop onto his lap. "Lets Netflix and chill without the chill." He says, wrapping his arm around my waist. I curl up next to he and rest my head on his chest.

"Then it would be Netflix and relax." I laugh.

"It doesn't sound good. Netflix and chill without the chill." He says scrolling through the movies and tv shows.

"You're a strange Mexican." I say.

"I'm not Mexican. I'm Spanish." He says.

"I know you're not Mexican." I say kissing him. "My papi is a strong Spanish boy, that has the most beautiful voice ever." I say.

"Mami." He says.

"Papi." I say. We hear a crash from the door way and see Ivan. Who looks like he's about to puke.

"Eww! That's gross!" He yells running away. Emilio and I laugh.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says pressing play on a movie.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
I'm so sorry for this being late. Sorry for any discomfort.