Jesus in LA

Chapter VI : Jesus in LA

¤-¤-¤

In eyes of witness, what do you have to hide?

Everything.

As Philippines felt the eyes of the others onto her neck, hand to arms, legs, and face, she shifted her gaze to avoid looking at them.

Her foot steps felt almost heavy to her, the onslaught of anxiety and fear nearly swallowing her whole.

"Philippines, why do have more bandages? Even on your eye?" England asked, looking at his former colony. Her right eye was bandaged and her cheek had a gauze.

She looked at him with unconcerned unblocked eye, "Something is happening inside my land, I am quite positive you have experienced it, no?" She asked.

He nodded, accepting the answer.

She sat down on her chair and folded her hands neatly in her laps while her eye was closed and tilted to a degree.

She could hear the usual screaming of playful fights, and she let out a small smile.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around, eye now opened.

She saw Israel, holding out water with a cheery smile.

"Hey Phil!" He greeted happily.

She could feel her lips lifting up at the sight of the happy nation, "Hello to you too Israel, how are you?" Asked her as Israel sat beside her holding a bottle of water that was half full.

"I'm well! I bit of stress here and there- but you know, nothing we can't handle!" He said, elbowing her gently and she softly laughed, nodding her head.

"Never wrong you are, dear friend!"

"My haven, my place where I find my happiness, I bid you to not say goodbye."

Some might not know this, but LA I believe Alec's career came crashing down and he went back to his home town having his friends and family as his support to become what he is from where he started, to which he abandoned it all, which he said regretted.