Chapter One

I burst through the door of my house, tears streaming down my face. It had been a long day of school, and if I didn't get something in me soon, I might die. I throw my backpack into my room, and I head for the kitchen, my mouth already watering from the thought of what was to come.

       I swing the door to my pantry open with such force that all the food inside it rattles, and I scan the area. I see him over in the corner, sitting on the shelf next to some peanut butter. I run over to him. ''You've been such a bad boy.'' I hiss as I pick him up, and I carry him back towards my stove. I put a pan of water on to boil, and I sit him on the chair next to mine at the table.

       ''Ugh.'' I moan. ''I can't wait until you're inside me, feeling me up from the inside out.'' I tell him sexily. He doesn't respond. God, he's so sexy. I get up to check on the water. Its boiling. Finally. Now he's one step closer to getting inside. I take his top off, and dump him in. ''In only 11 to 12 minutes, we'll get to it.'' I tell him, and once again, he doesn't respond. If he's trying to get me all hot and bothered, it's already working.

       Once it's all done, I empty a bowl and stick my fork in. He makes a faint squishing noise. I stir him around. You know, you can't just jump right into it. You gotta have some foreplay. As I stir him, he makes more and more squishing sounds. A moan escapes my lips, just get inside me already!

       I pile some of him on a fork, and bring it close to my mouth. I lick the shaft of the fork up and down, just to turn him on some more. Finally it seems as though he can't take anymore, so i shove him in my mouth. His warmness is the first thing I feel, and then I feel his size. God, he's huge! He almost fills up my whole mouth!

       I slide my tongue around the fork and around him, tasting his cheesy goodness. I decide to stop teasing him, and I slide him in and out of my mouth, sliding my tongue over him and the fork. Then, I can't take it anymore. I swallow him, and his warmness slides down my throat easily. I go back for more.

       My fork scrapes the bottom of the bowl. Shit! I'm all out!. I look towards the empty box sitting in our recycling bin. ''You're safe.... For now!'' I say, winking.