Venom's P.O.V

I had a friend back in kindergarten. We would use to catch spiders together and tear off their limbs. It would use to drive his mom insane! We would play hide and seek.

I would braid his long red hair, kinda girlish but I like how smooth it is and how his hair reaches it's shoulder.

It was great, having a friend back then. I didn't really have any friends until Gerard came along.

He once found me in the bathroom, crying my soul out, bruised and bleeding from being bullied when we were in high school.

I once sneaked into his room to prank him, just as I enter the room, I hear soft singing coming from the bathroom. It was beautiful.

"If you look in the mirror, and dont like what you see, you can find out firsthand what's it's like to be me,"

I burst into the room, finding Gerard on the floor, crying.
A razor to his skin.

That shocked me so much. It hurt me to know what my best friend could've done.
I held him close and told him that he was pretty just the way he was.

*Guys can be pretty too guys*
I mean just look at him

**WRITERS NOTE**Thank you so much for reading you guys are the best!This is my first fanfic sorry for spelling /gramatical mistakes and pls wait for next update k bye

**WRITERS NOTE**
Thank you so much for reading you guys are the best!
This is my first fanfic sorry for spelling /gramatical mistakes and pls wait for next update k bye.
(I update daily)