Chapter 63: Euphoria

DISCLAIMER: This is a very detailed/erotic chapter so if you're squeamish or get grossed out by "adult" stuff easily —cooties!— just skip to the authors note and read the part that has the asterisk (**) I will tell you the important parts you missed.

   As for the other 98%...Enjoy ;)

   I watched as Jackson turned the lock on the door. 

      It was late evening now and the sun was slowly setting which means all the workers had cleared out of the mansion —the maid, servant and even the trained German Shepard that was placed in front of the infirmary to prevent strangers from going in, if he knows your scent you're fine but if he doesn't...— I waited until Jackson walked in the bathroom before pulling the note Andrew had given me out of my bra Che i giochi abbiano inizio I wonder what that means.

    I quickly hid the note in my phone case and made a mental note to google it later. I'm too nervous right now to function correctly. What if he suddenly decides i'm not good enough for him and breaks up with me?

    " Already over thinking things I see" He walked out of the bathroom with a shiny gold packet in his hand. He was now wearing his blue American Eagle boxers and I think he wiped away most of the sweat because his body was no longer glistening. I couldn't stop thinking about his abs and how I want to run my fingers across his firm chest.

    His dark hair had grown a little longer so instead being neat and perfect like it always was it's now messy with tiny strands of hair sticking out which makes me constantly want to run my fingers through it. 

    " Oh no... I'm just...chillin' " I shrugged.

    " Just chillin' ?" He echoed, amused.

      I looked down at my hands —which were fondling nervously with a loose thread from my shirt.

    " Hey," He walked over and cupped my cheek with his free hand. " We don't have to do anything you don't want to, you know that right?, it's your decision —I want whatever you want"

    " I want you" I blurted, surprising both him and myself. 

      He flashed me a beautiful smile making my heart skip a beat. We stared at each other in silence almost as if there was a countdown going on. 

5...

   I bit my lip, yearning to reach out and touch him.

4...

  His smile turned into a grin daring me to make the first move.

3...

 I—

  " Oh fuck it" He grabbed my face and our lips connected once more. I pulled him on top of me and felt that surge of electricity or spark that couple in love always talk about. He balanced himself on his elbow so he doesn't completely crush me with his weight. I could feel his heartbeat pounding against mine as I moaned into his ear. He whispered something seductive into my ear and I shivered as his warm breath brushed my cheek, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

     He paused to pull my shirt off and I blushed momentarily wishing I had worn a better bra. He also pulled my shorts off exposing my panties, it was plain white just like my bra —nothing special— but his hungry eyes trailed my body like I was not just a snack, but a whole meal.

   As if reading my mind he said " I wouldn't mind having you for breakfast, lunch and dinner baby"

   He trailed kisses all over my body as he slowly unclasped my bra leaving my breast exposed. He pinched my nipples unexpectedly making me cry out. I was slowly coming undone beneath him and he knew it. He placed his mouth over one boob and nibbled on it while using his hand to play with the other.

   " Mmm," He groaned. " Your boobs are the perfect size vanilla bean"

     " You always know what to say don't you?" I breathe.

        He didn't answer instead he pulled my panties off and wrapped his hands around my thighs dragging me down to the edge of the bed. He pushed my legs apart and I mentally thanked the heavens for making me remember to shave. I closed my eyes not being able to take the tension and suddenly I felt his mouth on me. His tongue started moving slow at first getting more intense as time went by and my breathing increased, one minute I was laying on the bed panting like an animal and the next I was clutching onto the sheets with my eyes rolled to the back of my head, quivering, not being able to resist the euphoric feeling.

    " Baby i'm gonna make love to you now, but I might not be able to go slow okay?" I gently brushed my cheek.

   " I don't want to go slow" I muttered surprised I could even talk considering the experience I just had.

  He dropped his boxers and I finally understood where all his confidence came from. I watched as he slipped the condom on and rubbed the tip of his manhood against my entrance, teasing me before slowly and gently sliding in. I was nervous at first because my subconscious was over thinking things —how the hell is that gonna fit?— but as soon as his member started to ease in I was too busy sinking my nails into his back to worry anymore. He was propped over me on his elbows again and he looked at me with sweet gentle eyes.

    " Are you ok? Is it...," He paused to think of the right word. " Good?"

       I smiled. " It's 'good'"

    " Okay baby just say 'Red' if you want me to stop" I nodded already knowing I won't ever want to stop.

    He started thrusting slowly, pulled out, then buried himself in me again. I groaned and his lips cover mine in another kiss, I can kind of taste myself on him and once again thanked the heavens —this time for making sure I ate lots of fruits. He began moving faster overwhelming me with the feeling of fullness over and over again. I could feel myself come apart underneath him and a shudder went over my body. 

    " I love that you shake when you come baby" He whispered in my ear and another shudder ran through my body.

     He grabbed my hair and pulled it back surprisingly sending tingles of pleasure down my spine. I ran my fingers through his hair and bit my lip as I tried to suppress another moan. I can't believe this is happening, I can't believe I'm doing this, I can't believe...It feels so good. He feels so good. My hands travel over his firm abs that i've always longed to touch.

  " Come one last time for me baby" He groaned out and it was like my body was waiting to hear him say those words because I felt the familiar shudder run through my body as he dropped down, burying his face in my neck and I grabbed on to his back one last time. He pulled out and we both laid there on the bed panting. I could feel my eyes slowly closing when did I get this tired?

    " Five stars.." I muttered sleepily and I heard him chuckle next to me.

           He planted a soft tender kiss on my cheek and I don't know if I was hallucinating or not but I could've sworn right before I drifted off to sleep he said,

   " I love you, vanilla bean"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Whipped lol but there you have it this was harder to write than I thought I gained some major respect for E.L.James after this honestly XD

 But you asked for it so let me know what you think 😉❣

  ** If you skipped this chapter you didn't miss much, just remember Ashley took the note andrew gave her and put it in her phone case and he may or may not have said "I love you, vanilla bean"

P.s: Hahaha guys I feel like such a bad author now bc this was so awkward to write and as I was editing it I just kept thinking "omg i wrote that?!" and LOL

XOXO