Chapter 3: Future Mrs. Leto

Chapter 3

I looked to the wall where the clock was. 1:30am. Only a little bit over an half hour and I was free to go home and get some well deserved sleep. Lisa had fallen asleep an hour ago and I didn’t dare to wake her up. I could handle one Tom Hiddleston by myself. I stood up and walked to the coffee machine. I put 2 dollars in it and pushed the coffee button. I waited for 5 minutes and my coffee still wasn’t ready. I started to get angry. It was far past midnight and I needed something to stay awake.

“Fucking machine! Why can’t you fucking work?!” I started yelling and kicking the thing.

“Uh-um excuse me”, I heard behind me.

I turned around and Tom Hiddleston was there. The whole situation was so awkward.

“I’m so sorry”, I just said cause I didn’t manage anything else to say.

“Well it’s far past over midnight and everyone would need their coffee in your case”, Tom said gently and smiled.

“That’s what I was thinking!...But I’m still very sorry. I wasn’t very professional. Let me introduce myself: I’m Isabella”, I said.

“Oh. Does this Isabella has a surname?” Tom asked and smiled again. He looked so charming.

“Yes of course. Again so unprofessional of me! Isabella. Isabella Twist. But possibly Leto someday”, I told him. I don’t know why I told that Leto thing. Something inside me wanted to make him jealous.

“Leto? I don’t know many many Letos here. Only ones that come to my mind are Jared and Shannon Leto”, he said and laughed a little bit.

“Umm- yeah. I’m actually dating Jared”. Why on earth did I say that? He’s my customer. He doesn’t need to know who I am dating.

Tom looked a little bit surprised and if someone asked me, also a little bit disappointed: “Well, he’s a very lucky man to have such a beauty as you. But now I would love to have my room. I had a long flight and tomorrow I have some very important meetings”.

“Of course, Mr. Hiddleston”, I answered and tried to be professional this time.

“Not a Mr. I’m not married. But maybe someday”, he said, took his room’s key and went to the elevator. He pushed the button and elevator came right away. He took his baggage, went inside the elevator, looked at me, smiled and said:

“It was nice to meet you Miss Twist aka furute Mrs. Leto”.