Hot for Teacher pt.9

"No, put your hips down more," Taehyung explains.

What Jungkook does now looks more like a pushup than a sex position.

"No, no," Taehyung walks over, without thinking, too much in a horny haze to really think about the consequences of his actions. He swings his leg over the side of Jungkook's backside and places both of his hands on the back of the boys hips, right above his ass. The speed of his actions means that he ended up miscalculating the strength he had. He ends up pushing Jungkook's hips all the way down and grinding Jungkook's member against the pillow for him.

Taehyung doesn't even realize he's done it until the sharp hiss of pleasure that erupts out of Jungkook's mouth nearly has him cumming like a fire hose. 

A shot of fear fires in Taehyung's viens as he realizes that he was literally right behind Jungkook, in the perfect positon where if they were naked and really about to fuck, then Taehyung could slip inside the younger so easily. But of course, they weren't. He's about jump right off but as soon as Taehyung removes his hands from Jungkook's waist, Jungkook grabs his hands.

"Wait," Jungkook gasps, hips still positioned against the pillow. "No, please...stay," he groans, "Help me, Taehyung..."

Taehyung doesn't know what sort of demon possessed him in that moment but it must've been one who died of blue balls, because Taehyung ends up getting right back in position right behind him, hands both gripping hard onto Jungkook's hips. Then he slowly pushes Jungkook's hips down, grinding Jungkook into the pillow through his loose shorts. 

"....fuck....", The guttral groan Jungkook lets out makes Taehyung's hand grip harder onto his hips, the profanity he had no doubt learned from Taehyung making him shiver.

He pulls Jungkook's hips back up, up to the point where there is less than an inch between Jungkook's wide spread ass and Taehyung's still hard dick. Yet the two never touched. Instead, Taehyung pushed Jungkook's hips back down faster, holding Jungkook down slightly so his dick had a chance to fully rub against the cloth and the soft plumpness of the pillow. 

Jungkook grunts, his breath coming out faster. "Oh my god...," Jungkook moans, "Oh my god--"

Taehyung does it again, except this time he pushes Jungkook down until the boy is lying down completely on the pillow all of his weight on his dick against the pillow. Taehyung's own body is hovering above Jungkook's and every cell in his patheticly horny body was screaming at him to just smash his dick against Jungkook's succulent ass and fuck against him whilst Jungkook fucked the bundle of fluff beneath them. It was a weird three way, but judging by the way his heartbeat quickened and the throbbing in his dick intensified, he figured it was still pretty hot.

He's not slow anymore. As if he was giving someone a massage, he creates a rhythm with his hands pushing against Jungkook's hips. Pushing down and then back up, faster and faster, being sure that Jungkook felt it all. Jungkook's thighs clenched and unclenched with every thrust. His body wracking with shivers as Taehyung had to bite his tongue to stop himself from moaning aloud along with him.

Jungkook whined, his moans growing louder and louder, "A-ah! Wuh...what's happ...ahh, aah--Taehyung, god, Taehyung, go faster!"

He sounds on the verge of an orgasm, and that's when Taehyung finally realizes that he was once again about to be the one getting Jungkook off. No! He was supposed to be doing it himself! Taehyung wasn't supposed to have anything to do with it! Taehyung lets go of relentless pace of his hands on Jungkook's hips and lurches off, pulling Jungkook away from the pillow. 

"Okay, you can do it yourself now, right?" Taehyung doesn't wait for Jungkook's answer, "Right. Okay, I'm gonna go in the other room now. You come get me when you cum." Hopefully Jungkook understood that sentence, because Taehyung sure didn't.

Jungkook looks like he was about to cry and Taehyung could see his dick throbbing like a beating heart in his pants when turns back over to face him. Taehyung wanted to rub his mouth alongside it, suck it up into his mouth like a popsicle (he didn't give a fuck about brain freeze). He just wanted Jungkook's dick inside him, any hole it didn't matter. Jungkook could stick his dick up Taehyung's nose and he would still cum faster than you could say fuck me right in the--

"Taehyung, what--what," Jungkook was breathing hard and he looked so confused, "my stomach...it felt--it felt so--"

"You were about to cum," Taehyung's voice sounded impossibly low, even to himself, dripping with want and yet not being able to rush forward and grab him by the dick. 

"What's--?"

"It's the result of having sex with someone--usually. Remember what I taught you before?" Taehyung tries to calm himself but talking about cumming wasn't helping the situation. 

"It felt--" Jungkook stutters, "That felt so--"

"Yes, yes, I know," Taehyung interupts him again, "Believe me, actually being able to cum feels so much better."

"I want to cum, Tae," Jungkook deadpans, so needy and so deep. His eyes were half shut and he was sweating, his voice coming out in desperate pants, "I want to cum so badly."

Taehyung's throat dries faster than the Sahara Desert.

"You have to help me, Tae," Jungkook finally manages to get up and walk towards him, "You know exactly what to do to make me feel good. Please. Do it again."

Holy fucking shit, oh god. Taehyung could feel himself turning into a puddle of hormonal goo. Jungkook wasn't doing it intentionly and yet every word that came out of his mouth felt like an orgasm to his ears. 

"I c-can't--" Taehyung tries so hard to resist. So, so fucking hard even though he could feel himself being drawn forward like a weak magnet to another. 

"Taehyung, your hands are magic," Jungkook was right in his face now, "Nobody can do the things you do to me with your hands...and your body..."

Jungkook was right in his face now, breath caressing him like the ghost of a hand he wanted to feel so badly, "...and your mouth...when you kiss me....I can't believe how good that felt."

Taehyung lets out a whimper and he tries to take a step backward, but Jungkook's hand snakes out, grabbing him by the bicep, and pulling him forward so that their chests (and dicks) were almost touching. He leans down into Taehyung's ear, "Don't go, Tae. You promised you would make me feel good...I've listened to all of your instructions...did everything you said... like a good human, so please give me what only you can."