I'm Not Crazy

I stood there looking at the sewer drain, I had to make Pennywise to stop eating kids. I can't let him kill Luna. In the dream I was here in Maine for two months that time.

"What's wrong Y/N, that's just a sewer?" Billy said and everyone looked at me.

"No, it's not that, something else is in there," I said stepping back and running to the river.

Where the Sewer was...

~Time Skipped~

I stood at the entrance where the sewer was at. The boys stood behind me still confused on what I was doing.

"Y/N, what are you doing, are you crazy?" Eddie said taking his inhaler to his mouth. I looked at them then back at the sewer.

"Come on let's go," I said walking in, Bill and Richie followed me. They looked around and Eddie and Stan stood at the entrance.

"Come on guys," Richie said gesturing his hand. "Mhm, no, that's gray water," Eddie said shooking his head.

"What the hell is gray water?" Richie asked Eddie immediately answered. "It's basically, piss and shit, so I'm just telling you," He put his hands close to his face.

Richie grabs a stick and lifts up something and smells it.

"It's doesn't smell like caca to me sènior," Richie said in a accent.

"Have you ever heard of a staph infection?" Eddie says freaking out.

Richie throws the stick at Eddie and he screams. "Seriously, Richie," Eddie said giving him a look.

"Guys come on, stop messing around," I said and Billy lifted up a shoe. "Guys, might wanna take a look at this," Billy said and Richie walked over my shoulder and we all looked at the shoe.

"Don't tell that's--" Stan started but paused.

"What is it?" Eddie said and I looked at him. "Georgie didn't wear these." Billy said and he looked in the shoe. "Who's sneaker is it?" Richie said "It's Betty Ripsons' shoe" Richie said.

"Oh shit," Eddie said we heard a big splash. It was Ben and he looked terrible and his face in terror.

"Holy shit, what the fuck happened to you?!" Richie asked. I ran to Ben and I helped him up, "Come on guys, let's help him, let's get some stuff for his cut," I said looking at his cut on his stomach. I carried him to the closest store that had medical supplies.

We walked in and we grabbed what we needed. Ben was in the alley way. We gathered up all our money, we didn't have enough. "Damn, we don't have enough," I said and I saw Beverly with a box bit she hid it.

She saw us and I just stared at her.
"Um, c-can you h-help us, w-we don't have e-enough money to b-buy this stuff?" Billy stuttered. She smiled and I gave her the stuff, the boys watch us help with the medical stuff.

"Thanks Beverly, we really needed this because Ben was hurt and--"

"You know Ben?" She interrupted,

Damn, I forgot about that dream, now they think I'm a weird person that knows everyones' name.

"I don't, it's just I've heard his name at school and saw him so I just knew his name." I said laughing nervously.

We walked outside, behind the store in a alley way. Ben, Billy, Richie, Eddie, and Stan were there. I grabbed the medical supplies and Eddie lifted up Ben's shirt. His cut wasn't that bad, but it wasn't Pennywises' attack.

"Who attacked you?" I asked.

"Belch, Henry, and Patrick," He said and he winced as I put some alcohol on his cut. It bleed so much but I cleaned it off so it won't get infected.

"Sorry, I'm almost done," I said placing the big bandage over his cut.

"Alright, all done!" I said, he looked at it and smiles but his face was in terror.

"So can you tell me what the hell happened?" Richie said as his moved his glasses a little.

"Those older kids, Belch Henry and Patrick, they attacked me and I fell to the a little river. Then that's how I met you guys," He said.

I knew something happened, I could tell by his face, became that's how I looked when I saw something strange and full of fear.

~Earlier~

<Ben's POV>

I was walking with my project and I ready to go to the library. I was listening to music and the girl I liked came to me.

Beverly Marsh.

"Are you gonna let me by, or is there a secret password?" She sassed but not a bossy way. "Uh no, I just was about to leave, to go to the--"

"Henry and his goons are over by the west entrance, so you'll be fine,"she said.

"Oh I actually wasn't--"

"Everyone knows he's looking for you," She interrupted me. I stood there and I looked at my feet. She was so nice to tell me to be careful. Her eyes glistening off the sun and her hair just laying by her left shoulder.

"Here, let me sign this," She said grabbing my year book from my backpack. Her smile was so pretty and she looked at it with regret.

I had no signatures or anything, I didn't have any friends. She put the pen to her mouth and pulled the cap off. She wrote in my year book, she smiled while doing it.

I really fell in love with her.

"Oh, By the way, I'm Beverly Marsh," She said.

"Yeah I know, we have the same class, uh social studies, uh, I'm Ben, but pretty much everyone calls me the--"

"The new kid," She nodded interrupting me again.

"Well Ben, what's you listening to?" She said grabbing my headphones and putting them on.

She smiled and gave them back.

"New kids on the block," She said almost about to laugh.

"I don't even like them, I was just late," I said don't even know what I'm saying.

"You're the new kid right, now I get it,"

"There's nothing to get," I said.

"I'm just messing with you," She said putting the headphones on my head.

"Well I'm sorry I--" She said

I was about to leave but my project fell on the floor. I was embarrassed, she stood there awkwardly.

"About the password," She awkwardly said and she passed me and walked on the field.

"Be tough, new kid on the block," She said I smiled and fixed my project.

"Please don't go girl," I said and she didn't hear me. "That's a name for another song... From New kids from the block," I finished.

Hey guys I will continue with Ben's POV on the next chapter. Ok