The pumpkin patch story

One hot summer day an old tired farmer was planting his seeds for the fall. July is the time every year the farmer plants his pumpkin seeds. This year something strange happens. There was a sudden down pour of rain. The farmer ran into the barn and took shelter.

He laid down for a nap and all the while he dreamed of tiny little harvest fairies and talking pumpkins! The sudden down pour was gone when he woke up he emerged from the barn. He was amazed to see the most glorious rainbow and at the end of the rainbow was his field of recently planted pumpkins seeds. The farmer shook his head and went into the farmhouse.

Months went by the pumpkin seeds were watered and growing and growing. Finally, the tiniest green spots started appearing and breaking threw the earth. Suddenly late in the summer all the pumpkins started to grow. And now two magical pumpkins emerged one was the most beautiful round orange pumpkin with the most two cutest vines tendrils.

The other one was a misshapen knotted ugly pumpkin. These two pumpkins grew up together and became best of friends. Soon they both notice a lot of action was taking place on the farm a ton of activity lots of trucks and people. Beautiful orange lights strung up above all the little chattering pumpkins.

All the pumpkins were excited and talking to one another. Nearby the talking cornstalks stared screaming NO DON'T CUT US, OUCH! What's going on here. Suddenly pumpkin started screeching NO NO OHCH you cut my vines. Then came to the most beautiful pumpkin and the ugliest pumpkin.

They looked at each other scared and nervous. They said "we will always be friends" then the farmer came over and cut the magical pumpkin and then looked at the ugly pumpkin and said "shut down the patch all the pumpkins are gone!"

left there by himself the old ugly pumpkin with all his Knotts was all alone in the field. As the warm fall turn to ice round. The sad little pumpkin rotten away all alone the end.

(hope you guys like it i worked really hard on it and thank you for reading)