Chapter 5

Hey guys!! Let me start off by saying thank you so much for the support!! Now on to the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~No POV~

After realizing that both Todoroki and Katsuki probably saw her, Midoriya put her head down in shame. Katsuki let go of Midoriya and turned away muttering incoherent things. Todoroki started at Midoriya for a moment and a light blush spread on his cheeks. He turned away.

"I didn't know you were into this stuff Midoriya..."

Todoroki said trailing off. Midoriya looked up and his cheeks turned blazing red and started to become frantic.

"N-no! It's not t-that ummm I a-am now a g-girl because of my quirk. It's a s-side effect."

Midoriya said while frantically moving his arm and stubbing over his words.

"Is this... why you stopped coming to school?"

Katsuki asked gently surprising Midoriya and Todoroki.

"Umm... yes."

Midoriya said reluctantly while nodding his head. Katsuki took a deep breath,

"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF REASON IS THAT?!? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE JUST LEFT!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I know this was a super short chapter, but I'll make sure the next one is extra long. (It will be posted on December 11th or the 12th). And thank you all for over 400 reads! See ya guys next time!!