Loving Too Much

Present Time

Present Time

Wang Manor, St Peter Jersey, UK

(Qing's POV)

I know that what I have said shocked the guys, especially Chen.

"You can't possibly do that Qing!" Then Chen looked at Dayu, "this is crazy, Dayu ah...do you agree to this..?"

Dayu stiffened beside me, because he didn't remember Chen so he thought Chen was attacking him.

"It's alright love..." I told him softly, "just speak what's on your mind..they're our friends.."

"I'm committed to Qing..." Dayu was blushing when he answered Chen, but there's no mistaking that he's saying what's in his heart, "we've spent the last seven years, loving each other but going around in circles..I think, it's time to put a stop to that and start anew.."

"By marrying Qing?" Chen almost groaned, "Dayu ah..do you know..you're on top of the entertainment industry right now..and I'm not talking about China..I'm talking about Hollywood; the world.."

"Chen..I don't think this is something we should butt in.." Cai Zhao spoke sternly. Looking at Chen.

Wang Yu gege and Guo Tao too were looking at Chen in disappointment.

"What..?" Chen asked in outrage, "you didn't know how it had been for Dayu.  And how he had been looking forward to the future..now, Qing came after two years and simply decided, he wanted to marry Dayu? What about Dayu's future then?"

"You're getting out of line, Chen.." Wang Yu gege himself was losing a but of his cool, hearing Chen's words.

I had taken Dayu into my arms, when he stiffened even more, after Chen began to bombard him with words after words and questions after questions about whether he knew what he's doing, about whether he knew how much he'd lost if he chose me.

Chen's words cut through me painfully, but I cannot lose my patience. Not if I want to mend everything between us all.

"Am I? Isn't your cousin here, is the one getting out of line? He had betrayed Dayu. And he left Dayu for two years on his own. Now that Dayu had got everything going on for him, he's going to tear everything down???" Chen faced Wang Yu unflinchingly, "when all of you turned your back on Dayu, I was by his side. Alone. I saw him going through hell and it took him two years to build a life without Qing..and now, he's going to throw that away? Because Qing asked him to? I won't let it. I won't let him do it."