Verified

Later on the day, Jimin, his parents, and along with Jungkook finished eating dinner together. Jungkook watched Jimin the whole time feeling very proud of the boy, he got in to L.D and was proud to be included.

         After dinner, Jimin walked to his bedroom so he can call the company privately and verify he'll be there for a meeting soon.  As Jimin was in his room alone, he waited for L.D's answer.

             "Hello! This is L.D Entertainment, how can I help you?" claimed a man as Jimin grew nervous.

       "Oh... H-hi... I'm calling to verify my place. I was accepted and now I need accept my meeting?" Jimin wondered innocently.

       "Yes..  I know that, hello Jimin....I am Mr. Ladd, I've been expecting your call. Would you come to me some day so we can talk about this face to face?" Mr. Ladd claimed as Jimin nodded. "Of course you'll need to sign something's so you can join completely."

           "Yes I will, sir... Thankyou so much for choosing me." Jimin smiled as Mr. Ladd admired the boy's gentle voice, Jimin sounded everything Mr. ladd hoped he would sound! Calm...soft...feminine and perfect.

          "Pleasures all mine~ I can't wait to see you, make sure you wear something formal." Mr. Ladd stated as Jimin hummed in agreement.

             "Yes sir! I'll be sure to look presentable! When should we call the first meeting?"

           "Tomorrow or a day after tomorrow seems nice." Mr. Ladd smiled. "Please come between those days. At anytime."

            "Yes. One more question, can I bring someone along?" Jimin wondered.

         The boss was sitting in his dark office when he heard this, he sat back and sighed. "Yes you may."

         "Okay! I'll be sure to be here between tomorrow or the day after." Jimin promised. "Thankyou!" Jimin hanged up as he was sitting on his bed. The whole day for him was exciting! He never knew that was the surprise Jungkook would do! Jungkook appreciated Jimin and wanted the boy to know, his passion will take him places. Nothing can ruin such a wonderful moment, atleast that's what Jimin thinks...

          The boy heard a knock on his bedroom door and looked up instantly. "Come in!" Jimin allowed the person beyond the door to walk in, it was Jungkook.

          "Hello, Sweetheart~ today is such a good day for you.." Jungkook pointed out as he stepped into the room with a smile. "I can't stop saying how proud I am of you!"

           "You did this all! I'm grateful to you... This surprise, I never knew you would do something for me like this! You really believe in me!" Jimin got up and hugged Jungkook. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

          "Of course I believe you, Park Jimin... I love you soo much... Sweetheart, honey, any name I call you shows how much I love you... I don't know what I would do without you."

          Jimin giggled. "Come with me to the meeting.. I want you to be there for me, with me, beside me..." Jimin quickly gave Jungkook a kiss on the lips knowing his parents were not around, "A part of me wants you to pleasure me as a gift~" Jimin whispered making Jungkook run his hands up Jimin's ass and spank him playfully and gently rub it.

         "Not here~" Jungkook smiled pressing his nose with the younger's nose and keeping a big smile. "Somewhere else.~"
____________________________________

          Yoongi was at his house laying on his bed, he hasn't heard from Hoseok ever since his departure. This only made the student wonder, was he wasting his breath all along with those things about feelings? Yoongi didn't like talking about it... All he wanted was simple calls and texts but Hoseok never replied to all thirty-six messages! Yoongi lost all hope from getting a message and just thought it'll be better to forget him. As Yoongi was close to not caring about Hoseok, guess who was calling? Jung Hoseok!

            Hoseok was at his house sitting on a chair by his bed and resting his head on the bed face down. "Come on... Yoongi, pick up..." Hoseok whispered to himself holding a glum face.

        Yoongi heard his phone go off and ran to it to see who was calling. It was Hoseok. "Look who it is..." Yoongi thought. "I bet he doesn't want to answer when I call but suspects me to answer when he finally does."

      Yoongi scoffed folding his arms deciding not to answer until the last ring of the phone went off, he picked it up quickly and held up the phone.

         "Yoongi! Before you get angry... I am so sorry! I-I couldn't call because.. Well, I was busy... You know how I have two jobs, I can't answer my phone!"

             "All I asked was atleast a phone call before you sleep... Or a text... An emoji would have been atleast something, you made me think you were ignoring me!" Yoongi couldn't help but to grow angry at Hoseok.

           Hoseok raised his head from the bed and looked down on bedsheets fidgeting with them as his voice trembled as he spoke showing he was close to tears. "I-I'm horrible for that... I want this to work but I only caused pain to someone I cared for. My bestfriend, my lover... Yoongi... Please accept my apology." Hoseok teared up slowly as Yoongi spent seconds in silence... He was debating whether he should accept the apology or hang up.