Rant 1: Books that are strongly alike

Open sessimeneee!

Okay joke's over. This is just a book of rants, rants, and rants. Why is this called the technical rant book? Because I'm off to start a rant: Can ya tell when two books are strongly alike on Wattpad? YES. That is the mother slagging rant of todaaay!  Because, if you want to be an author with a good book on Wattpad; Don't.copy.other.people's cover OR their summery's.

Because:

1) They'll accuse you of plagerisim.

 2) They will get extremely mad.

Also you shouldn't copy the summary and plot to some one else's story, even though you claim the story was made before  original story was made and you did indeed make it RIGHT AFTER READING THE BOOK because you were inspired. Inspired. Do you see the wording right here and now? Okay. this is where it gets really, really complicated and full of lies.

The shinning light of lies.

Basically you lie so much nobody knows if you are telling the truth anymore!

You lose their trust and you lost your credibility; going beyond the limits of not admiting and saying you were inspired by a book to make said book is  frankly very dumb.  Because if you tell the truth then the other people will understand; if you follow the person and think "Okay, they know me, it's gonna be fine making a story like theirs!"

Lol, no no no.

They will NOTICE.

They will get furious.

Don't lie to their faces, expeically when their original book has tons of reads, votes, and comments and a HUGE fanbase.

Slap yourself , silly.

 You can tell if a story is strongly like another story by:

 A) The color of the title on the cover

2) Using two pictures that were used on the original.

3) The word choice for the cover.

4) The summery.

Side note: NOT ALL Fan Fictions are copying each other, title/plot/summery wise. But  it does become a problem if the copy cat writer who makes a story strongly like another writer ( Who follows  the copy cat writer) follows said another writer.  See what I am trying to say? I had to add this because I felt this wasn't being explained clearly.

Though for stories or fanfictions that repeat the same storyline over and over again; such as drawing from Dark,  fanfictions where Loki is sent to Midgard until he learns what love is, a Techno-Organic getting kidnapped by Decpticons, and a fan being transported to their favorite universe ARE cliche's.Which means you can't claim those ideas were yours. Those ideas are relatively common.

The only circumstance where it's YOUR idea is when it's got a few plot twists here and there. You make something different out of the cliche and make it original in a way. A few tweaks to the characters background, the character's valuable story, and the main antagonists motivation. Okay you make a cliche; but, it's a original cliche.

Original cliche, in my opinion, is when you take a cliche and add more ideas to it from other cliche's.It's something that you never ever see on the internet. That's when the story become YOUR STORY. Nobody can copy certian aspects of this original cliche you made. It's something .  . . special. It stands out among the fandom.

It means if people copied YOUR STORY; with all those twists and interesting formulas to it; but changed the main characters name to their own desire  .  . . and basically keep a whole lotta same interactions between the main character and the cannon character  .  .  .and kept the setting--such as state, year, time, month, etc--They have COPIED your story.

It's YOUR story.

I felt like I wasn't being clear about this rant so I edited this a little.

Vote if this ever happened to ya, or don't vote if ya don't want to.

*Throws's a frisbee at the screen*

Ooops.