I

Jungkook stared into the distance, completely tuning out the sounds of Taehyung's camera. He was now so used to the photographer always carrying his camera around and taking pictures that he just let him be as he himself enjoyed the beautiful sunset. They had been planning a trip to Jeju for a while now, and finally they had made the time to go.

"Aren't you even a little bit interested in the sunset?" Jungkook chuckled, turning to look at Taehyung who was now kneeling down so he could get the best angle.

"You know I love the sunset." Taehyung smiled a little. "But I love Jungkook and sunset together so much that I have to take pictures of that."

Jungkook shook his head a little, smiling. He turned his gaze up to the colorful sky.

"Jungkook and Taehyung?" Someone spoke carefully from behind them.

Both of them turned to look at the person speaking.

"I'm a fan of yours." The girl smiled shyly.

The boys smiled at her. She looked like she was maybe a few years younger than Jungkook.

"What are you guys doing here?"  She asked.

"We came for a little vacation." Taehyung answered. 

"But aren't you working right now?" The girl giggled, gesturing at the camera.

"Well if I'm honest, this has never felt like a job. I just love Jungkook." Taehyung shrugged. "I mean taking pictures of Jungkook."

Jungkook felt his cheeks flush at the ridiculous mistake so he looked down at the ground for a moment.

"Can I take a picture with you?" The girl asked.

"We can take a picture, but with my camera." Taehyung smiled. "And we'll send it to you when we can."

"We kind of want to have as much privacy as we possible while we're here. That's why we haven't been posting." Jungkook explained as politely as he could.

"Oh, I understand. I'll promise not to tell anyone I saw you here." The girl smiled.

She seemed to be rather excited about the fact that she had a little secret with them.

"But you guys have a lot of followers now so I'm probably not the first one to recognize you."

"Yeah." Jungkook smiled.

They chatted with the girl for a bit and took some pictures before heading to their hotel.

·

"Do you want to come and take a look at the pictures I took today?" Taehyung asked.

He was laying on his bed, his laptop positioned on his bare stomach. It was a rather warm evening so both of the boys were only wearing some shorts.

"Sure." Jungkook got up from his bed and jumped onto Taehyung's bed.

He snuggled close to his friend and let out a satisfied sigh.

"First are the pictures from the car." Taehyung spoke, starting to go trough the pictures one by one.

Both of them stayed quiet as they inspected each one of the pictures. Jungkook's eyelids felt heavier by the seconds. It was so comfortable there, cuddled up to Taehyung.

"I like that one." Taehyung pointed at a picture of Jungkook laughing.

Jungkook remembered that Taehyung had said something stupid and he had lost it, of course the photographer had to take a picture. It was very genuine, like all of their pictures.

"I like it too."

His voice sounded tired in Taehyung's ear so he decided to not disturb Jungkook anymore and stayed quiet. Soon enough he could feel his steady breathing against his skin, since Jungkook had fallen asleep with his head snuggled to Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung closed his laptop and grabbed one of his cameras from the bedtable, quickly snapping a few pictures of the younger boy sleeping.

He is a photographer, so he takes pictures of everything that catches his eye. And Jungkook was the most eye catching thing he knew, he had always been, ever since the two of them met.