Goodbye

Got this idea by watching Mulan 2. It'll be a bit different and really short.
Evan's POV
We were in the car on a bridge to the next city. Then we saw a big explosion. Tyler banged his head on the wheel. I held myself from hitting my head. I looked back to see Craig, Brock, and Brian still ok.
I shook Tyler and I saw his eyes flutter open.
I smiled and saw everyone running. I opened my door and everyone in our car got out.
Then the bridge crumbled and started going down. I slipped and so did Tyler. I grabbed a pole and held on tight and used my other hand to grab Tyler.
"Hold on Tyler!" I yelled trying to pull us up. The bridge fell deeper. I started slipping.
"EVAN!! TYLER!!" Craig screamed from the safe place of the bridge. I looked at him and then looked back at Tyler seeing him slip from my grasp.
"C'mon. Hurry, climb!" I told him sternly. He shook his head.
"No. Let me go." He said smiling. I shook my head no and started crying. I couldn't lose my closest friend.
"No. Climb! Please. I want you to be safe!" I cried.
"Evan. Listen to me. Let me go. I need you to be safe." He told me. He started slipping more. I tried keeping him with me. I saw rain drops start to fall.
"No. No, no, no! Don't go!" I screamed. He smiled and I saw the tears stream down his face.
"Tyler."
"Evan. I just want you to know. I love you." I stopped crying and stared at him with shock. I smiled and nodded.
"I love you too." I told him. The tears kept falling but he let go. I tried keeping him up but he fell.
"TYLER!!l I screamed trying to reach for him. The tears turned into rivers. After a few minutes some firemen helped me up and I sat there on my knees crying.
"Evan...it's ok." Brock tried calming me down.
"No it's not. Tyler's gone. And it's my fault!!" I yelled. My fists clenched. I stayed there for a little while longer seeing where my best friend had fallen.
Anger rose and my fists clenched even harder.
"AHHH!!!" I yelled as I punched the ground. I didn't wince. I didn't care. I just wanted Tyler back.
"I'm sorry Tyler." I whimpered.
"I'm so sorry."
Sorry for the very short and sad story. Had no ideas.
Byee 3>