Chapter 37

Lilly's POV:
When I was walking home I was a mess, at the tree house I ended up throwing up my hair in a but ended up pulling chunks out of it because of the voices blaming it all on me. They kept telling me that it was my fault that she ran off. By the time I got to the car I had dirt all over my clothes, Tears rolling down my face, puffy eyes and my hair was a mess. When I got to the house I got to Ryan's and my room, I slowly opened the door and walked in he was sitting on the bed obviously waiting for me. I walked in and went to the dresser and got some clean clothes out, I walked to the bathroom and put them on the counter and walked out because I saw him watching me. "Yeah?" I asked with a shaky voice, I gained a sigh. "Why are you a mess?" I looked at him. "I-It's my fault." I had tears pouring down my face. "Go get cleaned up and come back here we can talk about it."
With that I climbed into the hot water and cried, after finishing up my crying I rubbed my strawberries and cream shampoo in then scrubbed it out and did the same with the strawberries and cream conditioner. When I rinsed off my rain body wash I turned the water off and got out and tried to dry off and put clothes on, but ended up crying so I just sank to the floor with a towel pulled over me and cried. When Ryan came in he picked me up and put me on his lap and brushed the hair out of my face and cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears away. When I calmed down I got up and started after he left, I finished putting my hair up and walked over to him and cuddled with him. When we heard the door open and shut down stairs I got up and ran. I looked around and saw my brother and my best friend, I looked at her and ran over to her and bear hugged her. When I pulled away Ryan pulled her in a hug, then my brother kissed her. I felt my hate for my aunt fill up even more by looking at my best friend.
After our hugging fest I pulled Ryan to the room again and this time fell asleep cuddled into his chest, listening to his steady heart beat.