Chapter XV- The End

Chapter XV- The End:

Raina

TEN YEARS LATER

"Stop hitting your sister, Aiden!"

I watch calmly from the couch with my hand resting on my round stomach as Charles gets on to our oldest and smile conspiratorially to myself.

"But dad, I'm a prince, I can do whatever I want."

The young boy straightened his back and put a fist to his chest as he looked upon his father. He took after his namesake more than either of his parents. Charles let out a long sigh.

"Aiden, she's a lot smaller than you and can't defend herself. It doesn't make you a very noble prince to harm the week and innocent."

He crossed his arms with a harrumph and mumbled under his breath, "sorry, Nini."

The little girl, who moments before was cradling her arm and holding back tears, now lit up with a smile and hugged her tense older brother tightly.

"'s otay Awen."

Soon after their banter continued and Charles joined me on the couch. He splayed a large hand over my belly and kissed my cheek.

"How's the tike doin'"

I turned to him and mumbled and okay while moving his hand to where a kick was in motion. Charles' eyes filled with compassion as he gazed towards my abdomen.

"Strong like his dad," he murmured.

"You mean his mom," I corrected.

"Whatever"

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch Aiden and Nickolena. The two were thick as theives and were soon to have a third pea in their pod by the name of Lauchlan. Aiden was his father's pride and joy at the mere age of seven and Nickolena or Nina as I called her was the sweetest creature to ever walk the earth at two years old. 

All four of them are the lights of my life and continue to fuel my never ending happiness.

THE END

___

Sorry my story is so terrible. Sorry I'm terrible at updating. I've been going through a lot with my anxiety over the last few months and I'm ready to get back into writing with the hopes that it will help. I plan on having a new story soon  but wanted to make sure I got this our before starting a new project.

Thank you guys you're amazing and I'm sorry this all sucked:(