Chapter 14

The next morning

Klaus was sick of the lies, lies that the witches had been feeding him, lies that he had been told in the past, lies that the woman he was slowly falling for had been telling him. He wanted the truth for once in his life. With that in mind he marched up to Helena's room, ready to demand the truth from her. What he saw, upon entering the room, put the lies out of his mind.

Helena was thrashing about in her bed, screaming and sobbing, "Not Cedric! Not him! Don't kill him!"

She suddenly flinched as if she had been backhanded, and thrown onto her back, tears seeping through her closed eyes, soaking her cheeks.

The look on Klaus' face was, indescribable. Elijah, Rebekah and Marcel were now in the room, attracted by her screams. Klaus moved toward her, slowly and cautiously, awkwardly, rubbed her shoulder, and tried to wake her. It was as if the dreams were not dreams but memories.

"Helena! Wake up! It's just a dream." Klaus nearly shouted, feeling scared of the way she was behaving.

She woke up. Gasping for breath. Helena laid completely still on the bed, sensing that there were others around her. No one had seen her having a nightmare since the end of the Battle of Hogwarts. Felling rather embarrassed, she muttered, "Thank you," her voice cracking. "Did you hear me screaming?"

"No, actually I wanted to talk to you, but it can wait." he resisted adding, "Who is Cedric?"

"Tell me what you wanted to talk about." she commanded in a soft voice, which was still cracking, as though she was holding back tears.

"You are in no position to command me sweetheart. Calm down, get dressed we are going out."

"'We' are not going anywhere, until you tell me."

Klaus glanced at Elijah, who gave a slight nod and closed the door.

Klaus then asked, "Have you heard of wand welders?"

Helena sighed. Wonderful! She thought. My secret is out. "Yes, Yes, I am one. Let's cut to the chase shall we. I guess you spent six weeks trying to figure out what the hell I was, hum? You do know that you could have just asked? I would have told you. So how much have you read about me. Are you gonna give me a new nickname, let's see... 'The girl who lied', oh wait that has been used before, by the Ministry of Magic try seeing the papers of 1995. You'll see a lot of that. I lied about Voldemort coming back didn't I? So apparently it was a ghost that ordered Pettigrew to murder Cedric. And a ghost that tried to kill me eight times, right? No, the first time it had to be a corporal person, so seven times. And the follower of a ghost that murdered my godfather, best friends, and so many more people that I loved, right?" she ended her rant, when she saw that the four of them had absolutely no idea of what she was talking about. "You don't know, what I'm talking about, do you?" she asked, surprised, she expected them to be armed with the full life story, waiting to catch her out on any and every lie she may have prepared for them.

"We were just trying to figure out what you were, no human has that amount of strength, a human could not defeat a new-born without a weapon of any sort, but you were able to hold a two hundred year old vampire, by his neck without any help. A werewolf would not have that much strength, a servant of nature would not either, they might be able to give us aneurysm but they don't have much physical strength. Then Marcel told us that he had heard of witches who used wands and were immortal. We started researching and, do you know that there are so many books with you or your family in it?"

"Yes I know."

"They say that your family along with six others are the rulers of your world."

"Yes we are. There are seven of us, at least there were. The Black family has died out. The Lestranges are in prison for life. The only reason that the Malfoys aren't in prison is because Lady Malfoy saved my life. Their sentence is that their status as council members is revoked for fifteen years. The Diggorys are heirless. The Longbottom's and Lovegood's are combining bloodlines. The Potter line will be passed on to the Mikaelsons, through my daughter. After this is all over the only remaining line will be the Longbottoms."

"So who is going to be taking over the other six lines?" inquired Elijah.

Helena shrugged. "I think that the Weasleys will be taking over for the Lovegoods. The Macmillans for the Diggorys. The Parkinson's for the Lestranges. The Finnigans for the Blacks. Our child Mikaelson, for the Potters. The Shacklebolts will be taking over for the Malfoys for the next fifteen years."

"Why fifteen years?"

"Cuz they have been disloyal for fifteen years."

"No interest?" Klaus smirked.

"Huh?"

"I meant that you weren't gonna add more time like charge interest."

Helena rolled her eyes. A light appeared in her eyes, like she had just thought of something, "Would any of you by any chance want to go to England for a visit to my family, they have been bugging me for three weeks, I can show you my whole life, the places our daughter will be seeing when she grows up places shell go. Everything. Stay there for a few weeks at least. I actually want to have the child there. To be born where I was." She asked them. She refrained from mentioning that the Weasleys would probably want to interrogate Klaus, she thought that it would probably be good for the Mikaelsons to meet the Weasleys. What could actually go wrong? Actually, a lot could go wrong, but she was willing to take the risk. She wanted to be normal for once and that's what she was, being worried about introducing her vampire 'family' to the witch and wizard family. What could be more normal than that?

A/N Thank you to everyone who has read the story.

Chapter 15 should be out by Monday.