Girls Night

I been calling Ace since he left basketball practice but he hasn't answered. I know he was going to visit his family so maybe he got caught up with family. I texted him one last time letting him know I was just checking on him and to call me when he on his way back.

Ladies what you want to do tonight? Its just us let's have a girls night. Shit I am down Faun and Toya said at the same time. Yes bitches well needed so let's get dressed and go to the strip club, Magic City bitchessss or we can just chill in the house and watch movies and eat junk food. Which one ladies? Magic Cityyy baby Toya jumped up and said while twerking. Oh shit Ass Ass Ass Ass.. We all busted out laughing.

We was dressed and ready within 2 1/2 hours and on our way to Magic City to have a good time. Once we arrived it was packed and the line was long as hell. It didn't take long for us to get in because the bouncer had eyes for Toya and she used that to our advantage. We got in got a table and begun having a good ass time. We was throwing shots after shots back and throwing ones to the ladies. Don't get me wrong no we not gay nor bi. We just like having a good time and if watching woman shake their ass is fun than why not have a blast and that's what we was doing.

Hours later we was all drunk and the Dj asked if it was anyone from the audiences wanted to go on stage and me being a big confident girl I raised my hand and went to the Dj booth. Toya and Faun started yelling bitch you better kill it. I had mad skill because from 5-12 my grandmother had me n dance class. Once I hit 12 I went to march in the marching band. I did that with Toya and some of my other friends until 12 grade year. I had to decided between work, school and marching and I did it until I couldn't do it no more. So I have skills.

I told the Dj to put on Beyonce "Dance For Me" I waited for Beyonce to sing while sitting in the chair onstage "I just wanta show you how much" as soon as it dropped my mind went to dance mode and I started feeling the music and my body took over. I saw money flying from everywhere but I didn't care about the money I just felt free spirited and happy. Dancing always made me feel open and free. No matter what size I am when I dance all the weight and other weight issues goes out the door. I am doing me and that's what I love.

Across the room sit a group of powerful men watching as Ebony tear that stage up. All eyes was glued to the stage and the moves Ebony was doing. Damn man I didn't know a big woman can work like that Mike said. Nah she ain't big nigga that's a beautiful plus size woman...damn I need to know who she is Blaze said. He called over to the security guard and said something in his ear and he walked off. Blaze got up and made his way to the stage he was determine to get a closer look at this beautiful woman. As he watched her they made eye contact and neither of them could look away.
The security guard came back over with 2 stacks of money and gave them to Blaze. He pulled the band from around the money and started throwing it on the stage. Guys after guys was just throwing money. Toya n Faun was yelling and screaming for Eb and Ebony was loving it all up. But she couldn't take her eyes off this man and in the back of both of their minds they both wanted to know who each other was.

The song ended and Ebony walked off stage. The Dj was like everyone give that woman a standing ovation she did that shit. Wow that was fire girl. Shit I think the manager need to hire you. Ebony started laughing and shaking her head no no no and walked over to where Toya and Faun hugged her and was jumping up and down. Bitchhhhhh you did that Toya said. Y'all know when I get in dance mode I be free and that's where I was.
The security guard came over with a big ass black duffle bag and sat it on our table.
Ummm this is all the money you made plus extras from my boss. Thank you but I was doing it for fun not to get paid. I can't take this bag back just keep it you errand it. You did a good ass job. Now my boss said if you ladies want to join them follow me.

My phone started ringing and it was Ace. Hold on I need to take this. I walked away to the bathroom. Whats up love? I am at my moms house, I am stay here tonight and will be back later tomorrow night. Okay that's fine I just wanted to make sure you good. Enjoy your time with your people's and hit me when you on your way back. I will I made reservation for us to go to this restaurant tomorrow night. We need to spend some time together and I want us to move forward in our relationship or do we have a relationship? Love I told you we can try this out I am not rushing into nothing, I just got out a relationship before I got here so you have to understand that. Look I don't want to talk about this now. We can talk and figure this out when we have dinner okay? Yeah that's cool where you at anyway because its loud. Me n the girls went to Magic City. Oh okay well good night I am talk to you tomorrow. Enjoy your night and he hung up. I looked at the phone side ways. This nigga lost his mind I said to myself. I walked back over to Toya and Faun and said let's go. I am sorry love tell your boss maybe next time we can come and have drinks. The guard shook his head like okay and walked away but he stopped and was like my name is Big B and reached his hand out. I shook his hand and said my name is Ebony and this is Toya and Faun. Nice too meet you ladies and have a good night. And he walked away.

Blaze watched across the room his mind was racing because he knew he had to have her. He knew she was younger than him but he knew she was legal. Bell Blaze called. Yeah what's up? find out who she is, I want everything you have on her and I want it tomorrow. If you have to take a picture to find out who she is than do that but I want info on her and I want her. Alright I am on it Bell said.

I grabbed the bag and we begin to walk out the club. We headed to the car and I sat in the back seat with my head back on the seat thinking Do I really want to start a new relationship with someone down here while going to school? But on the bright side dancing got me a duffle bag full of money. I shut my eyes and let sleep take over me until we got back to the dorms. Toya woke me up we got out and went in our room. We took showers and got in bed and let sleep take over our drunken body.