one call away / chapter 1

It's approximately 4:28 in the morning but you get a sudden call from you phone that wakes you up.
Oh my gosh, who is calling me..*you look over to the clock above your bed*
it's only 4:28 in the morning. Did I have plans today? was I supposed to meet with someone today?
You grab your phone but swiftly let go because your phone had felt so hot..
[ the burning sensation made your hand tickle ]

Your phone stopped ringing so you finally lift your phone up remembering to only hold it by the side's since you didn't wanna feel the heat coming from your phone. You rubbed your eyes knowing the light from your phone would hurt your eyes. It was still pitch black in your room. You look down at your phone and see 31 missed calls & 17 un-read text messages from Kim Mingyu...

"oh crap!"

Mingyu is my boyfriend...but i'm honestly terrified of him. Every single day i'm abused by Mingyu physically and mentally. I haven't broken up with him because i'm scared of what will happen if I leave him..Mingyu has told me many times that "he will harass me & my family even more" if I leave...no one in my family knows that Mingyu hurts me, but it's what's for the best to keep the rest of my family safe.

*you finally answer the phone expecting some really loud & harsh words, and of course..that's what you got."

Mingyu : y/n, what the hell?! I've been trying to reach you for 20 minutes now. I don't wanna wait that long for you to answer the damn phone. You're so stupid and useless I swear, you can't even answer the damn phone!

Y/n : Mingyu! i'm so so sorry baby I was still sleeping an-

Mingyu : UGH, y/n does it look like I care?! You answer the damn phone whenever I text or call you. If not I will kill you.

Y/n : Mingyu...i'm sorry okay? don't say things like that. I was still sleeping, it's very early in the morning..what do you need mingyu?

Mingyu : I'm leaving for the weekend, i'm meeting with my friend from high school, her and I haven't seen each other in a long time so you're gonna drop me off to the airport Friday night. I'll be staying in a hotel with her Saturday, Sunday, Monday and i'll be flying back Tuesday morning so you better be at the airport Tuesday morning to pick me up. okay?!

*I wasn't surprised that mingyu was leaving for a bit with another girl...this always happens and i'm always his driver to places and back, it sucks.*

Y/n : Okay Mingyu...is that all?

Mingyu : yeah

Y/n : okay, well I hope you have a good day babe. Sleep well, Eat healthy okay?

Mingyu : yeah, yeah, whatever bitch

*Mingyu ended the call*

You put your phone down & put it back on the charger. You try to fall asleep but you fail trying.

You toss and turn with the fact that you don't even know the name of the girl Mingyu is meeting up with OR even where his flight is gonna take him, but nowadays you know not to question things like this. It just makes things worse.

You looked back at your phone after you realized that you had no work and decide to try and fall back asleep since it was only 4:47am now.

*As you fall asleep you feel a vibration from under your pillow, you think Mingyu is calling you again so you quickly answer the phone but it's not Mingyu. It's your old best friend from high school! oh my gosh!*

Y/n : hello?

??? : Y/n? sorry if I woke you up from your sleep. Didn't mean too hehe.

Y/n : no, no, it's okay. I'm actually kinda glad you called me

??? : oh really? why is that?

Y/n : how about we not talk about this over the phone..do you wanna meet up later today? I have no plans.

??? : Of course! that's why I called you, I wanna see you y/n

You seemed to be flattered by what he was saying. It finally make you feel..Important for once.

Y/n : awh, I've missed you.

??? : I've missed you a lot more. How's 2:30pm at the park by the train station?

Y/n : That sounds absolutely perfect.

??? : great! then i'll see you soon.
*this persons voice raising as he finishes his sentence to show joy & it was his secret way of flirting.*

Y/n : Then it's a date...see you later.

*you end the call as you bite your bottom lip slightly & a bright smile came across your whole face, Your cheeks turning red & a small squeal coming from your mouth from the excitement & the fact that he wanted to make plans with me.*