☹ Cheater: Pt. 2

Your POV

I clutch my books close to my chest as my classmate Thomas Sangster tells me another of his scientifically based assumptions about the female sex drive.

"Bullshit!" I joke and push his arm lightly.

"I swear it's true, there's no way women are more horny than guys," he exclaims.

"Like you would know anything about sex, you fucking virgin," we hear someone say behind us. Just as we turn, Patrick Hockstetter pounces on Thomas, knocking him to the floor.

"Hiya, sweet face," Patrick says, getting up and kissing me roughly

"Hiya, sweet face," Patrick says, getting up and kissing me roughly. I yelp when I feel his teeth bite into my lip. "I don't ever wanna hear you flirting again with this fuckwit," he snarls into my ear menacingly. Tears come to my eyes and the second they drop he wipes them away with his thumbs. "Aww, baby, you're so happy to see me that your crying".

"I'm so sorry, Thomas!" I call out as he picks himself off the floor and watches with a red face as Patrick leads me in the opposite direction.

"Oye, Patrick! You coming?" Henry Bowers yells from the boy-packed car.

"Nah, I'm walking my girl home," he replies, wrapping his arm tightly around my waist, I gasp slightly at the feeling of his fingers digging into my side.

"Fine. We'll pick you up at 10pm tonight for the party," Bowers says and screeches the car out of the parking lot.

"So you wanna tell me what party Bowers was talking about?" I ask, trying my best to shake off what had just happened. His light blue eyes glance down at me briefly.

"It's a stupid get-together at Ronda Lisenger's house. You don't have to go," he replies rather coldly. Something felt off about the way he said her name.

"I don't know... maybe it could be fun?"

"Trust me, it won't be. Here we are," his hand guides me to my front gate and disappears from my back, the ghost of his fingertips making me imagine they're still there.

...The Next Day...

I pull the chunky sweater over my head and sigh. I really shouldn't have cropped it myself, it now barely reached my belly button.

"It's time, Y/N! The bus is going to be here any moment!" My mother chirps from downstairs. Damn shut up bitch- Just kidding! I rush out the door, placing a kiss against both of my parent's cheeks.

"Hey, Y/L/N, hop in," I hear someone say. I turn and find Patrick and his gang in their car, pulled up behind the yellow bus. I hold up a finger to tell them to wait and rush up the bus steps.

"I'm going in my friend's car, Charlie. You can go ahead and pick up the next kid," I tell the bus driver and he frowns.

"You better be at the school on time, little miss," he tells me and smiles before playfully shooing me off the bus.

When I arrive at the car I ponder on how I'll fit since the boys don't seem to want to move over for me.

"What are you waiting for?" Patrick's groans, patting his lap and smirking. I roll my eyes and sit down on his long legs as lightly as I can, trying not to crush him, but instead he presses me down hard against him, allowing my full weight to push him down. "God, I love your ass," he says obnoxiously loud and the other boys' eyes travel down to stare at my placement on his lap. The car speeds quickly to the school and Patrick's hands move to rest on my thighs, making my heart practically beat out of my chest. I rest my head back against his chest and turn slightly. I immediately wish I hadn't. Purple marks are visible under his opened shirt. Patrick notices me staring and pulls the collar up, immediately proceeding to kiss my cheek reassuringly. But all I felt was sick. What the fuck did Patrick Hockstetter do at that party?