chapter 67

Third Person's Point of View                           

*Two months later*

Emma Watson's birthday was coming up soon (Harry was good friends with her, and Lucy had met her once before[they had been invited to her birthday party]). In 5 days to be exact. Lucy couldn't decide on what she was going to get her. She was thinking some kind of jewellery for her or she didn't know. But there were bigger things than the present for Emma. 

Mya had a blood clot in her womb. It could lead to a miscarriage. 

Mya was distraught. But not as distraught as Niall. He did everything he could to keep Mya and the baby safe. Scans every 3 days were made to see if the baby would be okay. Niall made Mya take vitamins and all sorts of things to keep everything going okay. There was nothing more the couple could do until Mya passed the clot. 

Harry and Lucy decided that they would go out to the streets of London to find her something. Maybe a joined expensive present or a load of small cheapish presents will do her. 

Harry and Lucy had spent the last 3 weeks together in Harry's flat doing coupley things and spending more time together without drama arising. It felt good. The two wrote a few songs together and Lucy was going to appear on the next One Direction album after a talk with Simon was conducted. 

Harry still hated him, and Lucy couldn't even look at him, but they didn't make it obvious. They went to the meetings separately or together depending on what he wanted. Everything was calm.

For now.

Harry and Lucy got dressed into their Spring clothes. It wasn't cold out, but it wasn't the hottest either. England was certainly getting warmer. At the end of March, both Harry and Lucy went to a near by beach in shorts a tops because of how warm it was. 

"Harry?" Lucy asks while walking past Sainsburys.

"Mmm?" Harry mumbles, squeezing her hand a little to show he was listening. 

"Do you think Mya's baby will make it?" Lucy starts to fret. "She was looking forward to it so much. If she has a miscarriage, then... my best friend... she'll die inside so much... Harry..." She panics. Her best friend can't have a miscarriage. It will destroy her. And Niall, he's so kind and caring and it would kill him. 

"Shh, Mya and the baby will be fine. She's just got to pass the clot and things will be fine again." Harry looks at her in the eyes and gives her a warming smile. 

"You think so?" Lucy asks so childish that you wouldn't believe she's going to be 17 soon. 

"I know so, beautiful." Harry gives her a peck on the cheek and then spots a shop with many shining jewels on display. "Can we look in here?" Harry perched his hands against the shop window, looking at all the necklaces and rings and bracelets there were to choose from. The prices had many numbers that Lucy was shocked to see. But, she had received a lot of money after selling numerous songs on iTunes and in HMV. 

Lucy took a gulp. The last time she was in a jewellery store, her family had been shot. But that was years ago. And a one off. 

"Hey, we don't have to go in if you don't want to." Harry took her hand in his after sensing her discomfort. 

"No, no. It's fine. I've got to face my fear sooner or later anyway, right?" She took a deep breath and blocked away the thrashing memories. It won't happen again, Luce. You'll be fine. She reassured herself constantly. 

"Right. Nothing bad is going to happen. And if you want to, we can go straight away." Harry smiled. Lucy nodded. 

"Let's go in." She said. Harry started to walk in but Lucy hesitated for a few moments.