Chapter One

A.N: In this story Luna will be in the same year as Harry, Ron and Hermione, Diego will also be in that same year, the twins who are cousins of Diego and Marielys will be in the same year as Fred and George, and Marielys will not enter Hogwarts until Diego enter its second year.

Venezuela, year 1991, a family full of magic and not of the fairy tales, they perform it, materialize it, the adults do the spells to make things easier while children are scolded for making mischief, this is a daily day of the Torres family, one of the few families where all its members are magicians, it's formed by David Torres, Estefanía Torres and their children Diego and Marielys.

David and Estefanía studied at Hogwarts belonging to Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff respectively, each made History, but in different subjects, David in Potions and Estefanía in Quidditch, in their stay in Hogwarts, they had immediate attraction, but being in other houses they could never speak for the first time until that day, the prom, they went together to that dance, in that place their feelings floated like sunflowers that fly with the wind.

Since then, Estefanía played with the harpies of Holyhead and with the Venezuelan national team, while David spent time creating potions and made a book to be used at Hogwarts, afterwards, they married and had 2 children, the eldest son is Diego, a shy child who inherited the talents of his parents, but his shyness does not let him show his true potential and Marielys that despite not having the same innate talent that her brother she inherited her mother's competitiveness and that will help her in her course at Hogwarts.

It was June 1, 1991, sunny day, all the members were at home sleeping, almost everything was silent, it seemed that there was not a soul in that place, well until a scream shook the whole place:

"MOM, I'M HUNGRY "says Marielys,

" I'm coming daughter, wow, you're small and everything else, but your hunger is bigger than your whole body "says her mother laughing out loud,

" It's not that funny mommy "says Marielys with an annoyed tone.

"Mar, if you shut up you would look prettier, ah and thank you for interrupting my sleep, generally, I would fall asleep for another hour but as someone came up with the great idea of ​​shouting at 7 in the morning then we will use you as alarm clock "Diego says while washing his face.

"Haha, very funny brother, at least you did not react like the last time I woke you up" she says smiling.

" Oh, you remember when I push you to the stairs, that day was epic" he says while looking in the kitchen for a sandwich.

"Like the punishment that mom gave you, I remember you did not leave the house for 6 months "she says with a big smile shown on her face.

With a frown on his face and with the arms crossed Diego says: "just shut up and eat"

While Marielys and Diego ate their breakfast, their father just got out of bed and went to look for the mail and he found an owl that had an unknown letter, for people who are not wizards, of course, he was so surprised that his face seemed to be that he had won the magic lottery and earned a billon of galleons. Immediately, he took the letter from the owl and called his wife.

"Estefania, darling, come quickly, the letter arrived" said David visibly moved, at that moment his wife came running as if she were a lioness hunting her prey, when she got to her side she showed a tender smile and pride, while they were reading the letter from Hogwarts, their children were running towards them, alarmed by the scream of emotion that their father gave.

"What the hell is going on here, I spilled the milk in Marielys' hair, and another thing, why are you looking at me like I've received the best prize in the world?" Diego says confused.