Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
_________________________

That evil grin, those sinister, cold gray eyes looking straight at me,

Is none other than Rider Masterson.

I scramble through my pockets to see if I got the right address, that maybe Renee made a mistake by any chance--- "If you're wondering if this is the right address," he said, "you came to the right place, Amelia Sage."

"I-I'm not working here." I stutter. I start walking away until I felt someone grip on my arm. "Aunt Renee already signed the papers for you to work here, so you can't go anywhere now."

Aunt Renee?

That son of a----
Did Renee set me up?! Was she plotting this all along?!
"I'm not working for someone like you!" I nearly scream out.
Rider takes a step back and smirks at me, "For someone like me? What's that supposed to mean, Sage?"

His gray eyes stare at my nervous eyes, not able to respond back because I was actually afraid. Rider then sighs loudly while putting his hands in his pockets.
"We'll talk about this some other time, but Sebastian will take you to your room upstairs and will bring you your maid outfit." My maid outfit? I turn towards the door and see Sebastian standing with three eager women by his side.
Rider pushes me gently towards the door and slams it, leaving me here.

"Let me show you the way to your room, Miss Amelia." said Sebastian. The three odd women kept on looking at me from top to bottom which made me squirm behind Sebastian.
"These lovely ladies here," he started, "are the clothes designer of Mister Rider. They will clean you up and make you your maid uniform."

Clean me up? Do I look bad or something?!

The woman with red curly hair stuck her arm out, "Hi!" she beamed, "I'm Red," she points to the other two women with colored hair that kept on staring at me, "and that's Blue and Pink!"
My mouth slightly dropped opened when I heard their names.

"A-are those your nick names or something?"

"Nope! Those are our real names. Well, we all legally changed our names, so yeah! That's our names!" The girl Red, gave me a big toothy smile that made me cringe just a bit.
Blue pushed me down a room that was across from Rider's room and I fell over, "H-hey!"

Red puts her finger to my lips, "Ah,ah,ah! You need to be quiet while we fix you up!" Blue and Pink picked me up with their arms locked around mine, "Now take off your clothes!"

My eyes widen and my breathing quickens, "M-my clothes?! What're you gonna do to me?"
Red puts on her huge glasses, "So I could measure your chest, waist and legs, duh!"
I let go of the girls' arms and cover my chest, "C-can't you just measure me with my tank top on or something?" I ask. "Tsk,tsk,tsk, that ain't gonna work, honey." Red starts creeping closer to me with a huge smile on her face.
"W-wait!" I yelled. "Can you please just measure me with my tank top on? I'm kinda....uncomfortable with my body."

Red clicks her tongue, "Aw! There's no need to be uncomfortable with your body, every single body type is beautiful."
I felt a little better when she said thatーbut I still didn't want to take off my clothes. "But just because you're sooo cute!" she teased, "I'll just measure you with your tank top and underwear!"

I blush a little, no one ever calls me "cute" except for my mom which doesn't count. I take off my band t-shirt of All Time Low (love their songs!) and take off my pants, sadly. And I just stand there while all three of them circle around me, observing my body.

"You have a skinny body," said Blue, "do you eat?" I cover my stomach, "Yeah, my mom always brings Chinese food home to eat."
"And you don't gain weight?"
"No..." I mutter.
Pink goes behind me and puts a measuring tape around my chest, "Wow, your chest is really small." said Pink.