Chapter 사: ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ

Revised as of 2024: only slight changes
____________________________________

• SUGA'S POV •

"Today's the day" I said to myself as I walked into my studio on the 4th floor of the BIGHIT building. I opened the door to my dim studio, and flung my bag into the corner of the room before I plopped down into the comfort of my chair. I had been informed earlier today of how my manager and some members from the design crew had spent all night putting together the clips for my new MV. I excitedly logged into my computer, anxious to view the results of my teams hard work. I had gained quite the reputation as a rapper under the name AugustD which brought me fame in the industry as one of the best rappers in Korea.

.______________.

______________

.______________.

I opened up my files, clicking on the video that had been saved under my stage name. Watching the video intently, I felt blown away by the editing and effects my team had put together; it's was so damn good! Once I had watched through the video a couple times, the thought of my close friend Jhope crossed my mind. I was positive he'd love to hear my new song before it's released later today as the male also makes music as a rapper in his free time just like our mutual friend RM. I quickly shot him a text to see if he'd be interested in stopping by today to check it out.

.• TIME SKIP •.

• JHOPE'S POV •

Upon arriving the the BIGHIT building once again, I walked in with my arm wrapped around JIMIN'S waist as I lead him to the elevator. We got in, and made our way to the 4th floor where Yoongi's studio was located.

"Babe we're here" I said as we stoped in front of a black door at the end of the hallway. There was a silver plaque on the door that said "Suga" and a white door mat in front with a cat sticking up his middle finger. Typical Yoongi, I thought to myself as I opened up the door for Jimin. The two of us walked in as I made my way over to Yoongi who had yet to notice our presence due to the headphones he had on that were blasting music in his ears. I smiled at his carelessness, and crept over to him from behind.

"BOO!" I shouted as I grabbed hold of his shoulder. This startled the black haired male, causing him to jump out of his seat; headphones flying off his head. He turned to face me and Jimin who was now behind me crouched over laughing.

"Fuck dude, don't do that. I thought I was going to have a fucking heart attack!" Yoongi shouted, holding a hand to his chest as he worked to steady his breathing.

"Sorry bro" I laughed, and Yoongi slapped me on the shoulder. He then retrieved his headphones from the floor, and sat back down in his chair as he waved the two of us over to him. He pulled up the MV as Jimin and I stood behind the male.