"Then there's nothing more to worry about," a loud crash came from the kitchen. "other than what that could have been." I looked at him worriedly as we headed in the direction of the stirring storm. Wicca, Gustav, and Rayn making loud noises like thunder is never good.

We found the kitchen was a mess when we stepped out of the hall. Pots and pans were literally everywhere and alcohol was sat up on the island. Rayn was sitting in the sink and Wicca was feeding him cheesecake.

"What the fuck..." I muttered under my breath.

"What are you guys doing?!" Oh no, the clean freak in Bexey has been awaken. Run for your lives.

"Acid." Rayn laughed as if something were funny. Where did they get that?!

"Where's Peep?"

"On the floor." The duo pointed to my boyfriend who was attempting to swim on the tile floor. I face palmed.

"The two responsible ones leave for ten minutes and this happens." I harped.

"Can we even be considered responsible?" Bexey raised his brow.

"Okay, you're right. As always." I began to collect the kitchen utensils and put them away after the men but my companion stopped me.

"Let's go somewhere."

"Now? We can't leave them here alone!"

"Yes we can." He assured and took my wrist, dragging me toward the door. "Put your shoes on and grab a jacket. It's chilly out tonight."

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, you'll see my lovely."

"You're weird." I poked fun at my best friend and pulled on some timbs with a red jacket over my shoulders and white shirt that tucked into some blue skinny jeans. On our way down to the car I tied my hair up in a high ponytail. We climbed into his nice, leather seated, sports car.

"Here's the agenda. We aren't coming home tonight."

"What? Where do you plan on taking us?"

"Somewhere beautiful and aesthetic but first we're getting donuts."

"It's after ten, is the shoppe going to be open still?"

"It better be." He sped onto the double-laned road. I hooked my phone up to the aux cord and played Instant Rush, the mixtape Bex had produced with Rozz Dyliams.

"This is, like, my favorite content that you've ever put out. This and the Forever In Progress album. And, of course, your singles."

"Thank you. I don't know how I feel about my old stuff so it helps to know what others think about it. While we're on the topic of music, I've been thinking about something lately."

"Go on." I pressed.

"Well, I saw a video of you singing on the Peep Shoe tour and I really like your voice. I think we should collab."

"Like, make music together?"

"Yea," he shrugged. "Like a whole album."

"Shit, I don't know. I haven't even made a song with Gus." I was flabbergasted. What do I even say to this? "You know what, no. I'm just gonna go for it."

"So is that a yes Bexey we can make handzum noises with our voices and record it together?" He made me laugh.

"I guess it is." We pulled into the donut factory's main entrance and stepped out of the car.

"What do you want?" He asked me. I just eyes him, waiting for him to answer his own question. "Why're you glaring at me like that?" He grinned.

"What do I always get when we come here?" He thought a moment.