Lovers , Friends, and Feelings.

Camille

I walked in the classroom and took a seat next to Ciara and Allana. Guess who's dumb ass walked in he room? Yep you guessed right.

"Hey." He smiled and walked to the seat behind me. I just looked at him with my arms folded.

"Ight. I see how it is." He frowned and sat down.

"Ok, cool." I simply said and waited for Mr. Richards to come in.

"Damn Camille. You turned him down like a hoe that just got pregnant!" Allana said. Ctfuuu I was rollin!

"TURN DOWN FOR WHATT !!" We all yelled. I looked back and August winked at me. He's so sexy.

August

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!!" They all yelled. I felt a little shut down but it's ight. Lil Shawty gonna be mine in a lil bit. I'm in the game tho, she might not even want me. Its worth a shot. The minute we layed eyes on each other in the hall, I felt something. Like she was the one. Damn. She got me all in my feelings and shit.

She look at me and I winked at her. She started lookin me up and down. She turned back around and Mr. Richards came in.

"Ok class take a seat!" He yelled over the commotion.

"I'll be your Algebra teacher for the year if you didn't have me last year. So first I need...." I started to zone out. What was on my mind? Camille. So, I did what any flirt would do. I tapped her on her shoulder. Childish i know

She ignored me, then I did it again.

Ignore.

I did it one more time. She leaned back and I whispered in her ear.

"Why don't you let me take you out tonight." I said and smiled in her ear.

"No August." She started to lean forward but I pulled her back.

"Please. My treat."

She turned and looked at me. "No August now shut up before you me in trouble!" She yelled but whispered.

"Ms. Nelson. Is there anything you'd like to share with the class?" Everyone looked at her.

"No." She simply said.

"Ok then, I suggest you don't talk while I'm talking." He said. "And you, Mr. Alsina. Is there anything you would like to tell the class that you told Ms. Nelson?"

I sucked my teeth. "Man, hell nah." I said under my breath.

"Excuse me?" He said louder.

"I. Said. Hell. Nah." This nigga act like he can't hear.

"Ooooooooo." The class said.

"Get out. " He said calmly. I don't even care this class is boring as fuck anyway.

"Fine." I shrug my shoulder and leave. I looked back at Camille and smiled. She smiled back shaking her head.

Damn she fine.

1 hour later.

Camille

The bell rang and I got up and walked out of Mr. Richards's room. I felt a sudden jolt pass me and a figure pop up in front of me. August.

"So, did you think about what I asked you?" He smiled.

Yes.

"No." I walked past him.

Trust me. I want to, but he gotta learn that that's not how you approach a female.

"Come on ! I know you like me." Lawddd! His accent is just....ahh!