-7-

Harper's POV

'Okay done' Jack grins. I refresh my Instagram and sure enough Jack has posted a photo of me and him.

The caption says 'Hey guys, so this is Harper! And yes you guys guessed right, she's my girlfriend! Please be nice and respectful to her because mean comments will be blocked! Her Instagram is Harper.02 if you want to follow her. Love you guys!♥️'

'Jack! I'm nervous!' I laugh.
'Why? They will love you once they get to know you!' He reassures me. 'Plus now you don't have to hide every time I snapchat!' He laughs.

He gets his phone out facing it at me. 'Your zooming in on my face, arn't  you.' I ask.
'Yep!' He smiles.

Daniel runs up jumping onto me while Jack films. 'DANIEL GET OFF ME!' I laugh. He faces the camera 'This is Harper and I love her more than Jack does so if you are mean to her I will kill you!' He says calmly smiling at the camera.

Jack turns the camera round to himself 'I love her more!'

I search through the thousands of comments.
@...~As long as your happy we are:)
@...~She's so pretty!
@...~How long has she been your girlfriend?
@...~Love you♥️
@...~Look out Daniel has his eyes on her~👀
@...I already hate her!
@...~lol she just wants fame

The last one gets to me. That's the thing I didn't like about Jack! 'Are you okay?'Daniel asks. I nod my head but I realise I'm not. It makes me sad that people could think that. Daniel grabs my phone of me and reads the comment.

He grabs his phone and types in there @ name. He immediately blocks them telling Jack their @ name. Jack comes up to me and puts his arm around me, putting his head on my shoulder.

'Ignore people like that' he sighs. 'There are people that hate on me, don't take it personal!' The other boys come in and each give me a hug asking me what's up. Jack explains the whole situation to them.

*******
'I'm going to take you to Starbucks.' Jonah smiles. 'Guys I'm fine!' I laugh 'I'm totally over that silly comment!'
For the last half an hour they have been asking me none stop if I'm okay.

'Well we are going to Starbucks anyway so come on.' Jonah says grabbing my hand and pulling me up. We say bye to the other guys and they tell us what they want.

Me and Jonah jump into the uber singing along to music and probably scaring the uber driver. Once we get there we order mine and Jonahs drink and sit at a table before ordering the boys drinks.

There are two girls at a table close by looking at Jonah and excitedly chatting to each other. I face Jonah 'Limelight alert!' I laugh pointing to the girls.

A couple of Minuets later the two girls walk over. 'J...jo...Jonah' one girl stutters nervously.'oh hey, how are you?' Jonah turns around.

'Good thankyou, umm could we get a picture?' the other girl asks. Jonah stands up 'yes of course you can!'. They both take photos with Jonah as they are walking away the girl that asked for the picture whispered in my ear 'You don't deserve Jack.'

Jonah obviously heard 'excuse me, who do you think you are to say that?' He asks. The girl turns around looking at Jonah speechless. 'Give me your phones' he demands.
'What?' one of them asks.

'I don't want a photo with a rude, obnoxious girl like you.' Jonah replies. The girl gasps passing her phone to Jonah. 'Well I didn't want a photo with you anyway.' She smiles.

Jonah laughs 'You asked me for a picture because you didn't want one?'
The girls walk of furiously. 'Thankyou Jonah.' I say turning to him.

'It's okay, That girl was rude to you and you don't deserve hate. You're one of the nicest and funniest people I have ever met' Jonah kindly says.

Once we order the boys drinks we go home and tell the boys everything that happened.

'Wow, she's a... im not going to say it' Daniel laughs.
'I missed you baby' Jack sulks.
'I was only gone for an hour noodle head!' I laugh
'Yeah I still missed you though'

I'm really enjoying writing this but I don't have a plan for it so if you have any ideas you want to share with me you can. Also sorry if there is bad grammar. Hope you guys liked part 7!