Just Me

Another day, I just woke up and looked at the mirror my hazel skin was in perfect shape, I ruffled my clean, black hair into my usual messy style I loved. My eyes were jet black as a void and my   Red Nike jumper was zipped up tight to my body, and I can hear my mum shout out my name "Ryan Wake up Breakfast is ready","OK Mum Just changing" I say Putting on my jeans. I look out the window and see the Glass dorm pretending to be the sky, no one knows it's fake, it's just me and my grandpa, he was the one who told me all about the fake sky.

I ran out the door and tripped over my brother's skateboard "Damian Why did u leave this here!" I shouted trying to struggle myself back up using the white staircase fence as my support. When I walked down my brother shoved me out of his way causing me to fall, hard on the ground 'Splat', "Curse your Surprising big head!" I shouted pushing my self up in a, push up form.

As I got up I sniffed the smell of crispy bacon and soggy eggs. Of course my brother was first at the table grabbing bacon rapidly, there was barely even left for me. My brother's hair is always messy and its red, he got his massive red hair from our dad's side and he has the same skin tan as me. "Mum where's dad" I say grabbing 2 bacon prices and an egg that's been extra cooked in the yolk. "Oh he's at work like usual" Mum says, " Oh " I say eating some bacon.