A town of plastic

After I ate my food I rushed and placed my plate in the sink, my brother is playing his video games like usual, I wish I had go, I've never played on it before, instead I grab my book and head outside, it looks the same as usual, plain old maroon houses, all of them with the same size and the robotic creatures were flying sipping out the fake pollen in the plastic flowers. Where I live is basically made out of either plastic and metal, but there's one thing that's real, us humans. I run through an empty alley like any gullible person and jump over the huge piles of over piling rubbish and accidentally trip over one of the big  skateboards my brother always leaves when he's with his friend. As I get up I smell the tasteless smell of dry fish and mouldy cheese, I pick up my brother's skateboard and speed through the alley, into the crowd of people who are rushing to go to work or to the over sized Shopping mall , when I escape the crowd by pushing the crowd and getting mean glares from girl teens and shopping obsessed parents, I head to 'Charity avenue' and past the alley where the most common bullies head to vandalise and beat up puny kids like me.

Then I walked to my best friend's house named Charity she is one of the most prettiest girls in my out town. So I knocked on the door and noticed her house's colour was a different it was a shade of blue and black, the government can arrest or give a punishment for anyone who change the houses colour or look, I had to warn her immediately.

A second later the door opened and I saw her with her jet black hair each straightened equally in rows, and her brown pupils were almost the same colour as an oak tree, she also had brown skin similar to mine and was wearing a cute jacket of an owl she has named Karina. "Oh hey Ryan looking.....cool I guess" She says trying not to grin at my hair, "hey" I say ruffling my hair into a much better form. "Come in" she says making a pointing gesture with her hand," OK Charity" I say smiling as I walk in, I greet her mother who was sitting at the table watching on a phone with Charity's dad. When I walked up her staircase I saw photo frames of her and her brother sitting on their parents lap depending on their genders, it's a law to take photo's with your parents depending on genders if they are different genders but if they have two of the same genders they can sit with any parent. I saw her room which was tidy as usual and her favourite boy bands were on the cyan walls, I admire her room because she has a computer and we like to play together, she even has a little picture frame on the table, including me, Charity and my other best friend Steven who had blonde hair and white skin. We took the photo last summer when we graduated Elementary, me and Charity go to the same high school while Steven we haven't seen him since, we go to his house sometimes but his parents say he's busy, yea right.