Red Drop Shawty

Chapter thirty five

*Gus' POV*

The sunlight that streamed through the window woke me up and it would've annoyed me if it wasn't for the beautiful sight of Em. How the morning glow highlighted her perfect features; I never wanted to leave the moment.

"Are you watching me sleep?"

"I couldn't help it, when I have such a pretty girl next to me it's impossible not to appreciate her"

With her eyes still closed, she blushed and smiled into the pillow; suppressing a giggle. Em was somehow the cutest and sexiest thing at the same time. What was this girl doing to me?

"We should get up, i smell french toast"

"But I wanna stay with you"

"But it's french toast"

"But it's you"

As she started to put on her leggings, I put on my jeans and t-shirt; not forgetting my little packet before heading to the bathroom. I knew I had to be quick so I wasted no time lining up the powder and snorting the line, I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help it.

I needed my fix.

I sniffed up two more lines before heading back to the bedroom and putting on my jacket. Em turned around and stood deathly still at the sight of me, was there something on my face?

"Give it to me"

"What?"

"From the looks of it, I'm pretty sure you haven't been snorting baby powder"

I looked down in shame and chucked her the packet with the coke in it. I was expecting her to dispose of it somewhere other than her nose. Fucking hell.

"Let's go get some french toast"

///////////////////

We had only been back on the bus when Emma threw herself at us, I wasn't surprised but she did almost knock Em right off her feet.

"I'm so glad you're okay Em"

Then she turned to me and instead of throwing herself, she just threw her fists at my chest.

"You. Are. An. ASSHOLE! We thought you were DEAD!"

"I know I'm sorry Emma"

"Sorry doesn't cut the worry you put us through!"

"I don't expect it to"

She scoffed and walked away, dragging my girl with her; I couldn't feel more like a dickhead right now. I knew it hurt Em but I never thought about how it effected those who were on the bus.

"Hey Peep? I'm glad you're not dead"

"Thanks Goth, wanna snort some?"

"Yeah hit me up bruh"

I know it wasn't long after the lines I did this morning but what's the harm? After everything ODing was the last thing I wanted to do right now. I wouldn't even chance it.

I just wanted something to get me high. It was a long journey to New Jersey and I'm pretty sure most people on this bus was somewhat pissed at me. I do not want to deal with that sober.

///////////////////

*Em's POV*

If Gus knew I had been taking his ecstasy tabs and getting doped up he would probably kill me. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. It's wrong to lie, especially to your significant other but it made me feel so much better and I knew he would never allow it.

Only I have to know.

I felt the effects start to take over my brain and I instantly felt better. Ecstasy was probably one of my top favourite 'stress relievers' other than Xanax, weed, and lean. It definitely had the best effect.

"What are you doing?"

I whipped around but accidentally knocked the tabs on the floor, landing right at Gus' feet.

"Are you....stealing my ecstasy?"

"Um.........no?"

"Emily, you know how I feel about you doing such strong drugs. What if you get addicted like me?"

"Then we can get better together"

"Em....."

"Gus, I need this just as much as you do"

"Okay okay, I love you"

"And I love you. Want one?"

"Sure"

I passed him a tab when a rather, curious, thought entered my mind.

"Doesn't ecstasy have the ability to make you horny?"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Without another word I gripped his hand and pulled him to our room; this was going to be one hell of a ride.

Literally