Chapter 4

Laura's POV

As soon as I walked in the room, all eyes were on me and it took every fiber of my being to NOT chew on my hair right now. I let out a squeak and go to the teachers desk.

"Ah you must be miss marano I assume?" He asks.

"Yes." I said shyly.

He stands up from his desk and comes to the front of it by me. "Well class, today we have a new student joining us and her name is Laura marano!" He says cheerily. "Now lets please do our best to make her feel welcome and enjoy her high school experience."

The whole class just stares blankly at me while I give a little wave and try to calm down my heart rate.

"Yeah that's about all your going to get." He chuckles. "Oh and by the way I'm Mr. Max. Your seat is in the back by Tilly." He points to a blonde girl filing her nails looking bored.

I make my way back there to her and take a seat. She looks up, a little startled by my appearance and then looks back to her nail file.

"Hi I'm Laura." I say once I sit down.

"Tilly." She says bluntly.

I don't know what to say after that so I decide to keep my mouth shut. During the whole period I kept thinking about what Ross said.

'Maybe I'll be back when the periods over'

What did he exactly mean by maybe?

The bell finally rung and man oh man was I glad! I jumped up out my seat and ran to the door. Everyone gave me weird looks while I ignored them. When I first step foot in the hallway I panicked a little cause I didn't see Ross. I quickly looked left and right then repeated my actions rapidly multiple times. I heard a laugh and became face to face with the jerk himself; Mr. Ross.. yeah, I don't know his last name.

"Awe was wittle Laura looking for me?" He mocked and fake pouted.

"Haha," I deadpan. "And for your info, I wasn't worried about you." I turned on my heel and started walking away before he had the chance to speak. I had no clue where I was going but I damn sure was about to find out. I reached in my bad and whipped out my map. Now where's the chem room...?

Ross's POV

While Laura pulled something out her bag, a paper fell out. I sped walked and picked up the paper.

'Laura marano's Bucket List'

I read it over and saw she had 32 things written down. Damn, this girl never experienced ANYTHING! For instance, number 1, who's never gone to high school? And number 3, who's never had lays chips before?! This girl has not lived life. Well, she's about to because for some reason. I'm going to help little miss Laura marano live life to the fullest. And you can check number 1 off the list. Next is number two;

2. Trying frozen yogurt

should I update this more? -mya