Gadreel : How You Met

A/N: I wanted to make more of an imagine for this since I liked the thought of this meeting quite a bit and knew it would take up a lot of space for the catch up on Gadreel.

The heavens fell in a fiery descent. Your vessel that held your celestial being was ripped from the heavens in only a matter of seconds, your (amber brown/golden shimmer/ebony black/cloud white) wings slowly encased in a raging flame.

Your screams echoed through the night sky, your brothers and sisters spiralling down with you. You hit the ground with a cry of agony, wings incinerating above you for your eyes to see. Darkness overtook your vision.

~~~

When you awoke, you were aware of your vessels bare skin against prickly dried grass and hard dirt. You slowly sat up, wincing as pain ripped from your shoulder blades. You slowly inched your hand back to the centre of pain, fingertips brushing against scarred tissue. A burn scar, angry and red but faded all the same.

Why wasn't it healing? Surely it should heal. Then again, you'd fallen in your true vessel. Maybe you had been in the vessel too long... A thousand years was quite a long time after all.

Your eyes rose to take in your surrounds, acres of plain grassland, deep quiet. With the softest plead, you opened your lips and called.

"Gadreel?"

~~~

You wandered around, bare as Adam and Eve in the beginning, until a woman saw you. She gawked at your scars, but you paid no attention to that. She opened a suitcase, giving you clothing. You were confused by the gesture, but accepted her gift. She was large than you, so the loose fabric of the tropical dress drooped slightly around your chest, but you were just glad to have something to wear. Your burning feet were covered with sandals a size too big, but you gave no complaint.

The woman offered to drive you home, but you didn't have one. Not anymore. You never really did when your home had been a jail cell.

That's when you heard it.

"Listen, this for any angel with their ears on. This is Dean Winchester. And I need your help..."

You told her to take you to the hospital. It might be your only chance of catching Gadreel, or another angel for that matter...You only hoped they didn't attack you.

~~~

You got to the hospital quickly, thanking the lovely woman as you searched for Dean Winchester. A few people looked at you strangely, most likely your scarred shoulder blades and your attire. You felt Dean's soul close by, running towards it. If you could assist, you would, but there was still the chance of Gadreel being there.

"Winchester!" Your eyes widened when a man – no, angel – attacked him. You pulled your angel blade from your thigh holster, the only thing that had survived your fall, and charged. You would not kill the angel, he was your brother after all, but you could immobilise him.

"Let him go, brother. Is our duty not to the humans?" You pleaded as you clung to the angel's vessel, arm around his throat and legs wrapped tight around his own.

"Agreed, sister." Your eyes widened at the voice, looking to the other voice as Dean slotted his blade into the angel's stomach.

"No!" You gasped as the bright white light faded. "You – You killed him..." Your chest grew heavy with mourning. Every angel was family. You were jailed for protecting that family, and you let your brother die on your watch. Again.

"That's kinda the point." Dean groused. "Now who the hell are you two?" His blade was held up in offence. You put yours away in a sign of peace.

"I am (Y/N). This is – "