Continue with Yandere Blueberry chptr 12

So here is the rest of yandere blueberry route

Blueberry POV

She had so much passion in that kiss. I joined her and we kissed for awhile. I was so surprised at first but now I.....I would do anything for . I love y/n and if something gets in my way I will kill. But not in front of y/n. She walked off after she kissed me and since she was in my eyesight she looked dizzy and collapsed. I rushed to her and picked her up bride style but something hit me the pain was unbearable and after the hit I woke up in a dark cold room.

Reader POV

 Blueberry was so surprised when I kissed him and he soon joined me. I put a lot of passion then after awhile I broke the kiss and walked off. I assume that I was still in his eyesight cause when I fell he yelled my name and ran as fast as he could and picked me up bride style. Something hit us and caused me and Blue to go unconscious. When I woke up I saw blue across the room. I then saw nightmare walking my way. He then said "Wow you look like an angel that just fell from heaven". "Dont touch her u slimy bastard" blue said. (This part might contain a little lemon in it). Nightmare got closer and then he was close to kissing me and that's exactly what he did. I felt his hands go under my tee shirt and uncliped my bra. He then started to lick my neck he was so slimy and cold. When he found my sweet spot he licked it and started to suck and bite at it. I hid moaning by biting my lip. He could see I was trying not to and sucked harder. I slowly and quietly moan against nightmare. He left a ticket on my neck. Blueberry was in full rage and almost broke the chain. I was caught between a love triangle though I only love one and that is blueberry. I hear blueberry struggle and then the chains broke he came behind nightmare grabs him and throws him across the room. "Y/n are you okay". "Yeah but can you find my bra since I'm chained up". Blueberry found my bra and was about to put it on me when nightmare was about to hit blueberry. "Blue look out". Just in the nick of time but something was wrong.

This part is next chapter