twelve

"I talked to Will last night." Kyle smiles, taking a bite of his taco, the contents falling all over his plate.

"What?" Dan's eyes go wide. He hates the kid with all his heart. And he's not even the type to hate people, but Will is his one exception. He hopes that Will was rude, and that Kyle won't go near him again.

"Yeah he was actually pretty cool." He laughs, scooping up the beef with a chip.

Dan can feel his heart rate increase. Kyle's soft. And this quality is something he's rather fond of. But because of this, he really does worry. All Dan wants is the best for his new friend.

"I don't know why you dislike him so much Dan." Kyle laughs, but Dan isn't laughing. In fact he's feeling anger. He doesn't know where it's coming from and that makes him even more angry.

"Yeah me neither." Dan laughs it off. He's feeling jealous. Someday he's going to come home and Kyle isn't going to want to hang out with him. Some day Kyle's going to realize just how boring he is, and move on to bigger and better things. It's incredibly depressing to think about, and he keeps telling himself that it has to stop. But he can't stop.

"How are you liking your taco? I told you this place is literally the best in town." He laughs, taking a bite of his quesadilla. Maria's is the best Mexican food restaurant in town, but then again it's the only place that serves Mexican food.

"It's so good."

After the two are finished with their meals, flan and all, they go into the mini downtown area. It's funny, they can see the busy city of Portland in the distance, but it seems worlds away.

Despite living his entire life in the same place, Dan's only visited the big city a number of times.

He prefers the small two streets of shops rather than Portland's seemingly endless places to visit.

"This is the first store I ever got kicked out of." Dan says proudly pointing to the little shop in front of them.

Marcel's adult videos and exotic toys

"A sex shop?" Kyle laughs, looking in the tinted windows.

"Fuck yeah." Dan chuckles, walking into the store leaving Kyle standing outside. He doesn't want to go in. It just doesn't seem like somewhere he should be. The thought of walking in and looking at dildos or whatever they have in there makes his stomach in knots.

But despite this he follows Dan into the store.

"Daniel I told you this is an adult only store. Toys R Us is down the street." A deep voice booms from behind the counter. The voice belongs to a tall man, head shaved, and stocky build.

"Don't worry Marcel, I won't cause any trouble this time." Dan laughs, and then takes Kyle's hand. This in return makes Kyle's heart beat even faster than before. His heart seems to be beating out of his chest and his palms are feeling sweaty and he's happy.

It doesn't mean anything. Dan's just a fun careless person. What he doesn't know is that it has the same effect on Daniel himself.

"I got kicked out because I tried to buy this bad boy." Dan says, letting go of Kyle's hand to point to the latex dog suit. It's a bright cherry red, and seems to be the stuff of nightmares.

"Why in gods name would you want that?"

"Well you know, to do my pranking in. Thought it would be fun."

SEX SHOP ADVENTURES

AM I RIGHT? Or am I right