TREASURE HUNT:

Daniel's P.O.V:

RENÉE: WOOOOOOOOOOO! This car can really go fast!

JORDAN: "You're right babe, it's why I got it. Got no time for those slow grandpa cars!"

DANIEL: "Just be careful, keep your eyes on the road."

JORDAN: "Don't worry, just keep writing in your diary and we'll be there before you know it."

DANIEL: "It's a journal."

JORDAN: "Eh? What's the difference?"

RENÉE: "I don't know."

Is this guy trying to humiliate me or something?

Oh I just loooooooove how he's establishing himself as the alpha male here. How very macho of him! Not.

To be honest if he wasn't driving I would have slapped him by now. Well... He may be twice my size but still I could have come up with something. Honestly!

JORDAN: "Looks like we're here."

RENÉE: "This is where the map leads."

DANIEL: "Well, let's find out. I doubt we'll find anything..."

We were brought to an old tree. Left on the outskirts of Westchester. It's like this area had been untouched for a decade...or two.

DANIEL: "And how exactly are we going to dig this up?"

JORDAN: "Seriously? Bro, you need to keep up! Chill out, I brought a shovel."

We dug up what looked like an old shoebox.

DANIEL: "Wait, that's it?"

RENÉE: "No, I'm sure there has to be something inside!"

We opened up the box to reveal a small book. It was wrapped in periwinkle blue leather and sealed with a golden metallic lock which matched the metallic engraved writing on the cover.

DANIEL: "Nikki...?"

RENÉE: "Huh..."

DANIEL: "Hey, isn't that your mom's na-"

*BONK*

-------------------------------------------------

Renée's P.O.V:

HUH?!

Suddenly Dani was struck from behind by something. W-Was someone guarding this treasure or something?

Yeah, th-that has to be it!

There's no way that...

I turned around to see my Jordan holding the shovel, with a sinister look of malice on his perfect face.

RENÉE: "J-Jordan?! Babe, what are you doing? Why did you-?"

JORDAN: "I took out the trash. Unconscious? Dead? I don't care what he is, help me load him into the car will ya?"

RENÉE: "What?! O-Oh, you're taking him to a hospital?"

JORDAN: "Hospital? Ha! Yeah, right! This is all for his own good. I'm doing this for you too."

RENÉE: "Wh-What?! But you hit him with a shovel! How is that supposed to be anything but cruel?!"

JORDAN: "Ugh, spare me your lecture, pig."

RENÉE: "P-Pig?! But...don't you l-love me?!"

JORDAN: "Love you? Really? That's hilarious!"

RENÉE: "I can't believe what I'm hearing... All I can ask is why? Why are you doing this, Jordan?!"