Tensions arise

Bianca's POV:

After Felix let us in, we all separated and put our mask's on, so Athena could put her shield down.

I walked on to the ballroom floor, I looked around when I noticed someone.

He had dark, chocolatey brown curls. He looked about 15-16 and was about 5'11, and was skinny yet toned.

I glided towards him, and we began to dance. Our bodies elegantly flowed together in a waltz.

We continued dancing for a few minutes before the band began playing a faster song.

He grabbed my waste pulling me towards him, I molded my body to his as we danced. He spun me around into a dip, when my mask fell off.

I leapt to grab it but he stopped me,"Bianca?" He whispered looking into my eyes.

I reached up grabbing his mask, pulling it off slowly,"Michael? Is it really you?" I almost cry out.

"Yes! I thought I would never see you again, I'm so sorry." He whispers, a he pulls me into his arms.

"It's ok, all that's important is that your here now. Why are you here? Which coven are you apart of?" I ask as we walk into the hall leading from the room.

"I-I'm with the Volturi." he says looking down.

"That doesn't matter, you can come home with us." I whisper as we head up to the second floor balcony, where I'm supposed to be for our plan.

"I will, I will stay with you for eternity." he says pulling me into a kiss.

We sit in two chairs that look over the room when we see Aro get up from his throne for an announcement, let the excitement begin.

----------------------------------------------

Marcus' POV:

After Athena took her shields down, I wandered threw the ball staying near the exits if things went bad.

I counted 25 Volturi and 16 of us, this was going to be a close fight.

Walking around, I mingled with some of the other guests and I considered talking to one of the Volturi guards when Sarah came over to me.

"Hi sweetie, are you ready for this?" I ask.

"I don't know if you can ever really be ready to do that." she says with a shutter.

I wrap my arm that isn't holding Aurora, around her waist.

"It's ok, this has to be done." I say looking into my soul mates eyes.

"Let's hope after this ther.." Sarah starts but is interrupted by Aro starting an announcement.

"Hello friends, we invite you to the annual Blood Ball. A tradition of ours for as long as we've been in rule. We also invite you here to make you aware that our dearest Alec has gone missing and one of our own sense he is dead." Aro says.

I looked at Sarah who was now leeched onto me," But because of recent events we have a good idea of who is responsible." Aro sneers.

Two Volturi guards run towards me, one grabs Sarah by the side of her dress throwing her over the table, smacking into the wall.

The other slammed his arm onto my back, sending me flying threw the air. My daughter falling out of my arms.

I slammed on the floor watching as Aro caught Aurora.

"DONT YOU TOUCH HER!! YOU SICK DEMENTED BASTARD!!" Sarah shrieks being held back by guards.

"Oh, don't worry I won't hurt her, if you tell me what she is. She obviously isn't human but she isn't a vampire. so I'm going to ask one more time, what is she?" Aro screeched.

I hesitate before answering," We used a gifted vampire to impregnate my wife." I yell jumping to my feet, stepping towards Aro.

One of Aro's guards stepped towards him handing him a torch," Well frankly I just don't believe you." he says tossing the torch into a bonfire,"And I will have no tolerance for such things!" Aro screams.

Aro steps forward and with one swift movement he throws my daughter into the flame.