29|

|First Part Last

Blayne

"You sure you wanna do this?"

I just nod my head at the sound of Erin's voice, steady staring at the many kids who ran along the length of the sidewalk.

"Positive?" Erin questioned once more.

"Yeah Erin" I replied, a but annoyed now, as she smacked her lips.

"Okay, no need for attitude girl"

I shook my head.

"Nope, don't use your period as an excuse. Your always grumpy in the mornings" Erin chuckled.

I smiled a bit before feeling my stomach get full.

"Alright. I'll be here watching" Erin replied, as I looked over at her.

"You think I'm stupid for doing this?" I questioned.

"Yeah and no. I mean I get why you're doing it, for the kid and all but I'd really rather you not. He's no longer a chapter in your book anymore, so I'll think of this as an epilogue, never ever to be read again after today...ever" Erin replied.

I stale faced this girl, before smacking ny lips and hugging her.

"You are so retarted" I laughed.

"Yeah I know, no go, go, and hurry please. One false move and I'm loading the choppa" Erin said, as we released each other.

I laughed again, playfully tugging on one of her long box braids, before grabbing my bag and stepping out the car. Nerves filled my body now, as I made the walk past benches, trees, and slides, while the loud sounds of children's laughter filled my ears. In what felt like a thousand steps were in reality maybe ten, as I immediately stopped at the sight of them. Before I could blink again, he spotted me, his beautiful eyes widening in complete surprise before running towards me.

I couldn't move my legs, or any other part of my body, as he continued to run. Within seconds, I was met with that familiar smell, as his small arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

"Oh my God...oh my God...you came...you really came" he said, his hold tightening.

A small amount of breath mixed with a short chuckled escaped my mouth before gulping hard. I somehow found it in myself to look down, taking in his soft, brown hair, his blue shirt, beige shorts and white Adidas.

"It's really you" he said again, so so sweetly.

I then slowly moved my arms, my entire heart melting, as I wrapped them around his back. Different emotions then came flooding through: happiness, sadness, anger, hurt, joy, confusion, a sense of loss, disappointment and completeness.

All rolled into one.

"I missed you soooo much Blayne"

"I...I missed you too..." I managed to utter, quickly removing my left arm and wiping my face,

He then stepped back, smiling wide and taking me in.