Ang Obra Maestra

First of all, I made this for pilosopotasya's giveaway of a draft physical copy of Love Songs for No One. Wala namang mawawala, kaya go. Sa pagre-review lang naman ako magaling. Haha.

🌈 Scene:
On the mechanics, Ate Rayne said that we should avoid too many spoilers, because we (the joiners?) are making a book review, not a book summary.

So I could say that my most favorite scene is actually the first scene wherein that typical girl (yung bida) narrates her cliché habit, which is to eye on her idol, her love interest, Kaye Cal.

For me, it's a favorite because it is  true to life, and that is what some of the readers want at this time around. Something that is true-to-life. Something that has a chance to take place in our lives, and I think that's what the first scene makes it a really must-read.

🌈 Part (Spoiler Alert):
Well my favorite part is the ending. Well, I haven't finished the story yet, I am a slow reader, because I want to feel the giggles slowly and unrushed.

But one thing about me is that when something I watch or read is completed, I spoil myself (I sometimes love to be spoiled). And I would  definetely go to the last chapter, and read the last part. And I was awe in it.

Please load the photo; (nakakapagod mag retype.)

🌈 Quote:For me, a quote is something that you favoritize because it will always be remembered

🌈 Quote:
For me, a quote is something that you favoritize because it will always be remembered. That if you mention that quote, they will remember that, "Oh, this is from pilosopotasya!" And I chose; (see the photo)

 That if you mention that quote, they will remember that, "Oh, this is from pilosopotasya!" And I chose; (see the photo)

🌈 Lines (Spoiler Alert):
Second of all, I am a random person.
I like appreciating random and normal stuff, so do not judge me if your taste say that my favorite line is typical.

I really think this is a part, but the lines are what made me hooked in the story. It's raw and coincidencial.

And I really did everything to choose just one line, but, I just can't, and the future readers reading this might not get it if I only out one line so,

My favorite lines are;

"Iiwan mo ba lahat?"
"Sinong nagsabing iiwan ko lahat?"
"Kasi pupunta ka sa ibang bansa, so doon ka maniniraha--"
"Hindi ko iiwan lahat."
"Ano 'yon, dadalhin mo sa ibang bansa?" Tumawa si Rayne.
"Madadala ba kita?"

Sorry for the major spoil but I just got to tell you the best lines or dialouges for me. If you will not or did not giggle in this part, you are an alien.

You may wonder, it's normal, I wouldn't be shock if the author says that, but just analyze the dialouge. It's raw, simple, innocent yet full heartfelt. It really shows their passion for each other.

I was kilig when I've read that part ❤

🌈 Moment:
Well, this is a hard decision, because I am confused of what to put here, something in the story, or outside the story. But okay, I will put what was the really interesting moment about this story.

To those who are not in her readers' group, you did not experience the real pressure when she said it was going to be a giveaway.

Me, a silent and rare reader was pressured. 100% real pressure. The feeling that Gordon Ramsay gives his chef, that was the pressure I felt on myself.

All wanted to win, and so we did what we do best in life, analyzing stuffs. And everything did everything they could, I could say that they did not just gave it their best, they gave it their pure 100% intellect.

And I believe that that moment was limited, I was only a fan of her since last year, because I discovered that she used wit in every story, and for me to take part in that "hulaan-hanggang-mawala-sa-isip" session was priceless.

🌈 Writing Experience:
Uhm, I'm not really sure of this, all I'm sure is that I think this is for the experience we had because of the writing skills of Ate Rayne, perhaps? Or the experience while I was writing this? Please enlighten me.

So yung dalawa nalang gagawin ko.

Based on the Writing Experience that pilosopotasya has granted us, I really appreciate her for doing such story. I think she was being true to herself, because not all authors will write stories involving same-sex, but she did, and that made her stand out more. For me, she was witty the first time I read her stories, and she has greatly delivered that because of her recent work. My love and support of the LGBT community has grown because of this story.

Now, for my experience writing this; it's deeply-rooted nostalgic. Very nostalgic. It feels as if I was saying goodbye to a loved one because I was ending another story, and not just a story, but an unexpected story. What's more nostalgic is reviewing a story which I know I was not worthy of reviewing, because I am just a reader. I'm not a successful author. Yet. And I really believe that this book review for #LS4N1 has been a very good training for me, for future book reviews.

(Ate Rayne sorry kung hindi tama yung hula ko kung ano ito. Sorry kasi may pagkatonta po ako.)

🌈 My so-called "artwork":

This artwork was supposed to be just a draft, because I wanted to enhance it more, but then I realized that January 15th is the deadline, and so I had no choice but to submit it

This artwork was supposed to be just a draft, because I wanted to enhance it more, but then I realized that January 15th is the deadline, and so I had no choice but to submit it. I hope you appreciate it, pilosopotasya!

And sorry if hindi ako gifted sa flatlaying. I'm really good in capturing portraits, but I suck at flatlays.

🌈 Likod-ng-Libro (if ever) review:

"This story has taught every readers of it that love is unconditional, and for a popular author to make a story that would not please everyone, this is a must-read."

🌈 Review about the Author:

"Rayne Mariano is brilliant. She uses her talent with wit, and that makes her a stand-out from other authors.

If this is your first story to be read from her, get ready, because you are about to get your heart pierced through her stories."

_______________________________________

Love Songs for the One
(#LS4N1 Book Review)
-------------------------
A review by Krisvimar Nogra

All Rights Reserved

Read the story:
Love Songs for No One by pilosopotasya