•_BONUS_•

Bonus.
Enjoy!
Guys hi it's a bonus chapter. And before the chapter PLEASE read this I have two more books please check them out. You'll like them

~When everyone sat around the table~

Danny's pov

"So Dash-"I cut Mr D. from continuing his sentence. "My name is Danny "I said fifth times today. "Okey whatever you say Diego now tell us why you are here how you met Nikki..."Nico looked angry at this"and "what are you?"He said to me looked annoyed.

I sighed this will be long explanation

"Uh I am here because my dad Thanatos send me I don't know why...."I said "and how I met Nico my dad introduced him to me Hades and Thanatos are like bros-"

"I didn't know that Hades can find any friends"
Percy said. Then a girl with (guys I don't how she looks just imagine her(Clarissa)) she must be Ares kid I thought because there is no way a girl can be more into fighting than make up without being an Ares kid. "Prissy shut up and listen"she said angrily. Ares kids and their anger issues.

"And they introduced us .uh and I used to be a halfa "I said looking for any 'oh I know them they are amazing ghosts ' but all of them looking at me like'wut?' I should explain them.but before I can finish my sentence Nico started explain.

"A halfa is a half ghost half human and Danny said used to because he is a full ghost now"he explained.

Suddenly a pain rushed over to my head the memories first laughs happy endings friends then lost pain and torture. I tried to forget them . I got up suddenly my chair fell down.

Nico quickly came near me he knows about my little panic attacks."Danny, listen to me! They are over. They won't hurt you anymore!danny!"He shouted while shaking me holding my shoulders.

I fell to my knees.'You killed them ghost scum.'their voices resonated in my head." You killed us' they said." No you are my friends!" I shouted.

Then I felt pain . A needle. I slowly can see the world again. And sit back to my chair.

This all happened in 10 seconds. I shake my head again "uh I'm sorry about that..."I said quietly.

"You don't have to be sorry we  understand " Annabeth said slowly.
"Thanks"I said"and yes like Nico said I'm a ghost."

"I thought ghosts can't stay here I mean on the ground."one of the kids said.

"Yeah ghosts need ecto energy if they don't get enough they can vanish" I said" but they can travel on the ground... at least the ghosts I know."I finished

"Ghosts you know?" Someone asked.

"There is two types of ghosts one from the underground and one from the ghost zone where is Thanatos realm." Nico explained.

"And I am the king of the ghost zone."I said.

-• after a bunch of explaining•-

You know what's gonna happen next.
Bye 👋🏻