-Final-

Kyungsoo doesn't know how to feel when he received a text from his boyfriend. He was supposed to smile his heart shaped lips that can bright the whole set but he was frowning and looking intently on his phone.

From: Hyunnie

Soo-yah how are you there huh? I missed you already :'( .

But don't worry okay! Chanyeol and I went to visit the orphanage we sponsored together.

See you tonight~~~ I love you :*

He knows that Baekhyun was going to be naive about all of this but he doesn't trust that giant with big ears. The fact that they were ex-boyfriends and Kyungsoo's been out of Seoul since last week are not helping him think the right thing.

"Hyung, what's the matter?" Kai, his co-actor for "Anterograde Tomorrow", asked him when the younger noticed  his frown. He smiled towards the younger. He really very thoughtful about him though they have a little problem back then when Kai confess to him and he rejected it because he already have Baekhyun.

"It's nothing Kai. I'm just thinking of something." He answered. Kai sighed. Fishing out his phone he scrolled to it looking for something.

"CEO Park Chanyeol and his friend Byun Baekhyun, Actor Do Kyungsoo's boyfriend, join Child's Hope Foundation in their founding anniversary." Kai announced loudly. Kyungsoo shakes his head. He can't believe this kid.

"Spill it out hyung." Kai insisted. Kyungsoo had already gave up the moment Kai read the first word of the headline.

"It's just..." Kyungsoo hesitates. Kai was all ears. He partly teasing his hyung and partly wants to listen to him and voice out his problem.

"Go on." 

"Okay fine. I trust Baekhyun with all of my heart but Park Chanyeol. He cheated before he can do it again and with his charms and.. and... height, Baekhyun will fall for him." He said. Kai clicked his tounge.

"You are really doubting Baekhyun-hyung now, hyung." 

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are." Kai protests.

"Well look here hyung. Baekhyun-hyung loves you and I know that, fuck that hurts." Kai remarks which gain him a chuckle from his hyung.

"It hurts for real! Anyways, what I saying is even Chanyeol-hyung tried to seduce him, he'll face hell when he went home to my brother, Baekhyun-hyung loves you so much that he will never be tempted. Even though they are each other's ex." Kai explained. 

He has a point. A good point actually. If he ain't doubting Baekhyun, he won't be thinking that Baekhyun will fall for the giant once again. 

"I think you are right." Kyungsoo confirms.

"I know I'm always right." Kai said leaning back on his actor's chair. 

Kyungsoo just shakes his head to the others narcissistic remark. 

Right he will believe in Baekhyun. After 2 years of being together he should believe at Baekhyun and hold on their love for each other. He sighed.

"So hyung are you going to open this up to Baekhyun-hyung?" Kai asked after the director shouted they only have five minutes left for break. Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Are you fucking nuts? Why should I tell him?" Kyungsoo said before drinking his energy drink bottoms up. 

"What the hell are you talking about? Tell him that you're jealous of-"