Lust or Love

Today had just told Veronica something. She just knew today was gonna be a good day. This wasn't no ordinary day to V. Nah she was single pretty as hell with no kids and nothing holding her back. she looked out from her balcony taking in the view of her complex. Veronica was in love with her apartment that her parents agreed to pay for as long as she stayed her ass in school. Though this place wasn't typical for who she was, a black and Hispanic twenty one year, this was better than being on the streets in Newark and Elizabeth. Where she lived was just a better part of own less violence going on around her.
It was about 8:40 and the beginning of June. She examined her toes and nails making sure they were dry. to keep it real she'd been waiting for the clock to hit 8:35 because she wanted to be ready in an hour. It took V exactly an hour to get ready. then it took about 20 minutes to get to Kim's house which meant they could head out at least by 10:30. they wanted to get to the city by 11 and the city meaning the Big Apple. New York or the city of dreams was where she wanted to be tonight. she had this entire plan thought out but most o the time it never worked out the right way. At least V would be somewhat punctual.
when veronica finished getting dressed she thought she looked better than expected which said something because she though of herself as pure perfection. she couldn't help the way she felt her parents had let her know she was the most precious thing on earth and it helped that she lived a very comfortable life. Veronica looked over her outfit, fixed an already perfect strand of hair and blew herself a well deserved kiss.

she left her house in her all black red bottoms around 9:30 which was around the time she predicted. she had on a simple black dress that complimented every nick and cranny of her body with her 18 inches of bone straight hair. Her skin looked amazing from her recent trip to Barbados with her ex-everything Julez. If you looked you Julez in the dictionary you'd probably see the shit written next to his name. That just what Julez was, the shit and he knew it. If you didn't believe it with all the money, cars, and fancy clothes just the fact that Julez had Let Veronica go said it all. She was considered treasure down in Newark. She was considered treasure anywhere.

Kim and Sabrina sat on Kim's porch smoking a blunt -while talking about everyone that walked by. Kim lived in the heart beat of Newark, the ghetto and she loved it. Kim wouldn't change it for the world she was ghetto and she loved it.

"Look at this bitch, Girl, she definitely needs to stop!" Kim roared, laughing at the crackhead that strolled by. She was literally a bag of bones but to Kim thus was something she saw on a regular. Sabrina giggled a little like she always did. Between the four girl Brina saw Kim as the leader so she laughed even when things weren't that funny just to stay on her good side. In all reality the last thing anyone wanted to do was be on Kim's bad side.

"I don't know what to wear," Kim added while taking a long puff of the weed she got from a local hustler.
" Right, I gotta get dressed before Veronica gets here," she got up, " I brought a dress but shoes! I need shoes!" Sabrina and Kim made eye contact with each other and immediately busted out in laughter. Not only were they high as a kite but Brina could be an airhead sometimes.

" matter of fact, fuck that, I'ma wait til V get here. I'ma make sure I look better than all ya'll bitches" Kim chucked
Brina laughed along with her but knew he was dead ass serious. Kim loved being the center of attention. She always wanted to be the loudest and the life of the party and she definitely was. Honestly Brina just wanted to look better than Veronica. She wanted to just be better than Veronica all together.
Sabrina always felt a way when it came to Veronica. She always got this annoying feeling when it came to her that she just couldn't put her finger on. She just couldn't tell if it was love, hate, intimidation or just downright jealousy, hell it could've been all of the above. Whenever Veronica was around she just couldn't stop looking at her. V just had that aura that made others want to be around her. Her presence just drew people in but Sabrina just down right wanted to be her.
Sabrina knew one thing and that was that she did love V but she also loved attention and being around Veronica she just never got enough.

Kim was the exact opposite. She wasn't jealous of anyone. Kim didn't have a jealous bone in her body she probably didn't have any emotions either. When it came to people and having consideration for them she had none of that. She didn't give two shits about you. She'd fuck your man and call you to tell you how she thought you should know.
     If any man decided to call her a hoe, she'd call them a trick insinuating that they spent there money on her just to get a taste of her. Kim was real popular and all the qualities she had made her made her a real ass leader at nineteen. She stayed in the hood with her mother that worked too damn much and her criminal of a brother Tim. She was born and raised in Newark, beautiful as hell, bold, and an attention getter. She loved fast money and fast ass men which always seemed to get her into trouble. Her brother always had to involve himself because of her some girls man she stole or some man she fucked. It was always something but Kim didn't give a fuck she still continued to accumulate problems.
   Kim was also what niggas called too cute to be true. When she was little she was considered to be overweight but as she grew up she grew thick in all the right spots. Big breast, thick thighs and the ass to follow. She had emerald green eyes with a hint of hazel around the pupils, her 24 inch blonde sew in complimented her banana complexion. Typical video girl look with a filthy ass mouth that was always ready to chew somebody up.
      Sabrina on the other hand was bred in California and moved to Newark. About two and a half years ago made the acquaintance of Tommy, one of there girls. After that Tommy introduced Brina and at first they were all a little skeptical of the secretive and even a little shady new girl. Since then they warmed up to her and she's been a part of the crew ever since. Brina's appearance was Cali girl all the way. She'd never get used to the east coast lifestyle. Everyone was so uptight, and rude to her. East coast girls wore RBF's while Cali girls wore inviting smiles. When a guy was trying to approach you, even if you wasn't feeling him, you'd smile and politely turn him down. East coast niggas loved that about her and she loved them just as much.
Her long waved hair came from her Irish mother and African American father. She was slender brown skin and still had an innocent face. Quiet and shy, with a heart of gold and eyes as sneaky as a cat's.
Veronica's black on black Honda Civic pulled up parking between to mediocre cars. She loved doing this because it just added to the sexiness of her car.
Damn my car looks so good, Veronica thought to herself. I just really wish daddy would've gotten me the Benz so I could really be cruising.
Stepping out of the car, one foot after the other, V strutted toward Kim's porch. She could see Brina staring blankly by just brushed it off as admiration and natural envy. A huge compliment to Veronica.
" who this bougie bitch coming to the hood?" Kim screamed joking of course.
" I like your shoes," Sabrina stayed dryly, smiling letting her eyes roam Ronni's attire.
When they made eye contact Sabrina smiled in embarrassment. Somehow Veronica always caught her admiring her, and Brina hated that.
She tried not to do it too much and even tried to have the same amount of confidence so V would look at her that way, but it never worked.
" why y'all not dressed?" Ronni questioned with a playful attitude, crossing her arms over her cleavage, frustrated and a little chilly.
"Because I didn't get dressed yet," Kim replied with a nonchalance matching her sassiness.
She was still sitting with her legs up munching on her sunflower seeds without a care in the world.
" Yeah, we didn't get dress yet," Brina added imitating Kim's tone.
Ronni shot her a look with narrow eyes and a raised brow.
Brina got the hint and stood up rolling her eyes.
"Kim I'm going to get dressed in your room."

5 votes and I'll release the next chapter 😚 thank you kindly