CHAPTER 10 part 2

Lisa's POV:
We were now on my dorm and after i changed my clothes,i layed down on my bed and i fell asleep.

After 5 hours of sleeping,i woke up and go to the living room and saw my unnies watching t.v.

Oh hi lisa,your awake.rose said with a smile.

I walked towards them and i hugged them.

So are you feeling well now?.jisoo said and i nodded

Well that's good,you just need sleep.jennie said while her eyes are fixed on the t.v

I hugged chaeyoung because she is so fluffy and she is my bestfriend.

Hello chae.i said

Hi liz,it looks your good now.she said

Maybe i need a cuddle?.i said and she hugged me.

Aish..iam not your husband.she said

Well my wifeu.i said as i kissed her cheeks.

What?lisa i have my-i cutted her off.

Jimin?.i said and she nodded

Well before jimin,i taked care of you.i said confidently then she hugged me.

Oppa is jealous.she said and we laughed.

Get a room you two!.jennie shouted

Hahaha chaelisa.jisoo said and they laughed.

We are not even lesbians.i said

Yeah we know, we are just teasing you two.jennie said and jisoo nodded.

We continued watching and i asked chaeyoung something.

Chae.i said to her

Hmmm?.she said

Do you feel once when you love someone but you are so cold to say sorry?.i said

Well yeah..is it about jungkook again?.she said and i nodded

Tell me what happened.she said

I..i kinda feel guilty about what i have done earlier...he was crying and begging me to come back but i was so stupid that i ignored it and iam afraid to see him with another woman.i said as a tear fell to my eye.

Don't worry lisa,next time when he aproaches you,let him explain okay?.she said and i nodded

It's all my fault when i saw him kissing other girk,because he loved me but i didn't let him explain a thing so it will be my fault if i got hurt again..
Because it was me who was hurting myself not him.

Please stay..but iam afraid that you will fly away......

Jungkook's POV:
I was buying something on the convenience store.
I was buying snacks for us,for my hyungs.

Kasamnida.i said to the casheer and left.

I was walking then i saw eunha again.

Hi jungkook how's the miserable life?.she said

Mind your own.i said

Lisa broke up with you right?.she said and i was angry.

It's your fault,it's your fault that we broke up,if you just don't fell for me and anything will be great.i said to her

Then why don't you love me?.she said.

Because your a slut.i said then i was about to walk away but she grabbed my hand and she kissed me again.

I tried to push her but she was strong.

*click* *click*.i hear someone captured then i turned around and it was a sasaeng fan.

She was running..the sasaeng fan and i looked to eunha and i slapped her.

You really want to make my life miserable hah?.i said and she was crying.

Then i'll make yours too.i said and i left.

Another article,and another broken heart.

Me and lisa.

She must be hurt again and i was hurt too.

Iam sorry lisa,i must have broke your heart again.i thought to myself while crying.

Please understand,i know your hiding it,i must have hurt your feelings again.

Was up!was up!guys!author nim is back and i have updated earlier because i might not be able to update the next days so my advance gift to you guys.and thank you for reading this book again and again.