18:Surprise

Bts's Practice Room:

"Stand with your partners!", Sejun ordered.

Everyone did as they were told. Jungkook smirked when you looked at him.

"Girls! Stand in front!", Sejun said.

You stood in front of jungkook.

"Now boys hold the girls waist!"

Jungkooks placed his hand on your waist. You felt a shiver go down through your spine.

His hands were warm. They felt so good. You looked at others. They were all doing the same.

"Jungkook stand closer to (y/n)!", Sejun commanded.

You looked at jungkook. He did as he was told.

"Now girls switch your legs slowly from left to right. Boy don't let go of the waist.", Sejun instructed.

You started to switch your legs slowly. You could feel your ass getting rubbed against jungkook which made you feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook stepped back, creating a little space.

He also let go of your waist when Sejun was not looking.

He knew you felt uncomfortable.

"Jungkook it's okay.... You can hold my waist it's just a dance.", you said and tried smiled.

"Now! Girls slide smoothly to left. Girls are going to twerk twice while boys are going to thurst twice.", Sejun said and also showed by performing it out.

You did as you were told.

"Now practice this many times!"

Everyone started practising. You were unable to look at jungkook. Other co-dancers seemed used to it but you weren't.

You were new. You had never danced with a boy before, specially a sexy couple dance.

You were glad you got jungkook as a partner because you just couldn't dance like this with anyone else.

"Okay stop! Now I am going to turn on the music and you're gonna do it faster!", Sejun ordered.

The music was played and you did all the steps again.

Sejun then explained the dance further. There were a lot of hip movements, touching at inappropriate places and stuff like this that kept turning you on.

After hours of practice, you were finally given rest.

You could hear breaths. Everyone looked tired. Jungkooks clothes were wet from sweat which made his shirt see-through, exposing his chest.

You sat down. Jungkook came and sat next to you.

"Ah~! This was more sexy than i thought.", he said and smirked at you.

You looked down and blushed.

"Now you can leave! Practice this as much as you can!", Sejun advised.

Sejun and all the co-dancers left.

You stayed with bts.

"(Y/n)!", namjoon called.

"Yes?", you replied.

"Mr Lee Wangmin wants to talk to you.", namjoon said.

"Ahh! Not him!", you thought.

You unwilling went to his office. You knocked the door and entered.

"Annyong haseyo!", you said and bowed.

"(Y/n)! Come.", Mr Lee Wangmin said.

You sat uneasily, not because of the chair but because of Mr Lee Wangmin who kept staring at you weirdly.

"So how's the practice going?", he asked.

"Fine. Sir.", you replied.

"Okay so the tour is in few days. The arrangement for your visa and passport is done."

"Thank you sir."

"And oh! your dorm will be arranged soon."

You sighed. Your heart felt heavy but you managed to smile.

"You can go now.", he said.

You got up and left.

* * * * * *

Your practice Room:

You started dancing like always. You had practiced a song for weeks and finally you learned it.

While dancing you saw something in the mirror behind the large boxes that were recently placed in your practice room.

You ignored and continued dancing.

After awhile you looked into the mirror again and saw something move behind you. You stopped dancing and turned instantly.

You started shivering. You were scared. You had no idea what it was. The music's beat slowed down that made your condition worse.

You started walking towards the boxes. Suddenly a ball came rolling towards you from the boxes.

The ball stopped when it hit your feet. You're eyes started to tear.

You bent down to pick up the ball. While you were looking down someone ran out from the door.

You couldn't see who it was but you got the glimpse of his back.

"What the hell!", you thought.

* * * * * *

Time skips:

"(Y/n)? Why are you so quiet?", jin asked.

"No.. I am not quiet!", you replied.

"Did something happen?", jin questioned.

"Aniyoo!"

"What did Mr Lee Wangmin wanted to talk about?"

"Nothing special. Just about the tour and my dorm."

"So you're going to leave?"

"Not yet but soon", you smiled weakly.

"(Y/n)!", taehyung called you from his bedroom.

"Yeah?", you shouted.

"Come here!"

"No! You come in living room!"

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)!", taehyung repeated.

"You should go because he isn't gonna come.", jin advised.

You stood up and lazily walked into the room.

You went inside the room. The lights were off.

"Taehyung?", you called.

Suddenly the lights turned on.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!"

Jin entered the room and stood next to all the other memebers.

Jungkook was holding a cake.

* * * * * *