Terms & Conditions

Nominations

Nominations will open July 20th 2018, and will close August 20th 2018.

You can be nominated if: the story or author you are nominating fits into the category. 

To be nominated, your story can not have been on Wattpad for more than five years.

There is no minimum time that your story has to have been up for, for it to be nominated.

Your story does not have to be complete to be nominated.

Your story does have to have a cover to be nominated.

You CAN nominate your own story.

To nominate a story you will need to highlight the category that it fits into and comment the author and story. You can also put in an anonymous nomination and message us with the author, story, and category that you believe it fits into. 

Voting

Voting will open August 21st 2018, the day after nominations close, and voting will close September 21st 2018.

You CANNOT vote for your own story or profile. If anyone votes for themselves, those votes will not be counted in the final result.

You CANNOT vote for your own story or profile through an account that you co-own.

To vote for a story or author, you will need to highlight that story or author and write 'vote'. You can also submit an anonymous vote by messaging us with the category, story, and author with 'vote'.