ᴍʏ ᴅʏsғᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʙᴀᴛᴍᴀɴ

Damon found me at the girl sitting against the building in the dark with Nick laying lifelessly in front of me.

He brought me back to his house in silence. He was waiting for her to say something about the compulsion but she didn't. I knew Stefan had sent him for me and he went to find Caroline, I knew he always liked her better.

"Bourbon?" Damon asked as I sat on the couch with my arms crossed. He held out a cup and I thought for a minute before accepting.

"Olivia! You can't just kill people!" Stefan yelled as soon as he walked in and I just rolled my eyes will Damon chuckled.

"Full name Stef, that's a new low." I said and Damon just laughed while Stefan shook his head.

"Alright fine. I'll send his family a card." I said with a laugh and he just took a few sigh. He was upset because Caroline had also killed someone tonight, and she was really emotional about it.

"Tomorrow we'll work on your diet." He said and Damon scoffed.

"Stef c'mon she has one slip she doesn't need that animal diet crap." Damon said before turning to me.

"Think of the bunnies." He said and I muttered a 'gross' under my breath.

"Damon, she has no control." Stefan said and I just sipped my drink.

"Maybe she had a good reason." Damon said with sending me a wink.

"Damon saved me from being taken advantage of by that guy. He compelled me at the time and when Katherine turned me I remembered. I'm sorry if what I did affected you in anyway." I said and he just sighed. He couldn't get mad over that and he knew it.

"Thanks again, Batman." I sent Damon a wink back.

"Is that true Damon?" Stefan asked and I put my hands up.

"Don't give him too much credit he did try and eat me after." I said and Damon laughed.

"I could've but I didn't. I thought the world could use one more Barbie cheerleader." He said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Bonnie asked me to drop this off." Elena said walking through the door, shocked by the lighthearted atmosphere. As she went to hand it to Stefan, Damon snatched it.

"Here you go, Barbie." He said and I stood up and caught the ring he tossed.

"That's sweet Damon, but your not my type." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"It'll keep you from turning into a pile of dust." He said and I nodded.

"Liv, I'm so sorry." Elena said with sympathetic eyes. I just shrugged.

"Don't worry about it. Eternal life doesn't sound too bad." I said giving her a smile.

"I'm more pissed you and Bonnie kept this from us. I know I'd call her a witch when she'd be all bitchy but I'd never thought it could be true." I said and she laughed.

"I promise, no more secrets." Elena said and I smiled.

"Who doesn't love a good chick flick moment," Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be a dick," I said throwing a pillow at him which he caught with ease.

"I'm going to head home and get some beauty sleep for school tomorrow." Elena offered me a ride which I took and when she dropped me off at home, I went in to find Caroline curled up in a ball in bed with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

I fell beside her on the bed and pulled her into my arms. I gently stroke her hair as she cried more.

"It'll get better for us Care. It's only the beginning." I said and she sniffled back her tears.

"We have forever now. I'll protect you forever." I said said falling asleep with her, just like we did as kids.