[17]

(i am still searching for the seven faces of his doppelganger

(i am still searching for the seven faces of his doppelganger. this man is too handsome. hELP)

HUG ME
by Nam Taehyun

"mum, I'm home!" you shouted out loud; it felt like the same days before you were married— going back home after a long day from school. you smiled when you entered the kitchen as her back facing you. 

was it a long day from school? quickly, you hugged her back tightly and she was startled to see you at home. "why are you here? when did you come and why didn't you tell me?" she placed down her peeler on the island table and placed a hand on yours. 

you didn't answer her questions as you just closed your eyes and kept her close to you. "I miss you," your voice cracked—it was hard for you to hold back your tears. you let out a sharp breath; of course, wonwoo would always make you feel safe but your mum was a place for ease. 

"where's wonwoo, he didn't come with you?" she asked, slowly she turned around to hug her precious daughter. her heart dropped when she saw your red eyes and puffed eyelids; it broke her knowing that you've been crying for hours. "did you had a fight with him?" 

you couldn't dare to look at your mum, so you shook your head. although your mum doubted you, she kept silent and gave you a tight hug. when tears were forcing itself to flow out, you just had no power to stop them. "I have gonorrhea," you began to cry in her arms with your knees that grew weak. 

upon hearing your sudden confession, your mum didn't know what to do—she froze in a split seconds before she hugged you tighter. "it's okay," she didn't want to cry in front of you, so she kept blinking her eyes. "does your husband know?" you shook your head vigorously, "it's okay..." 

was it really okay? 

"I can't protect our baby," saying it was the most painful feeling you've ever had; it made you grew weaker, you felt as though the air was too little for you to breathe. "I can't protect our baby!" you cried louder with tears were just streaming down continuously. 

your mum gently pushed you away from her so she could palm your cheeks, "it's not your fault, haeun-ah." you kept shaking your head, "how can it be your fault?" 

she pulled you back closer so she could placed her forehead against yours—she tried her hardest to hold her tears, but she failed; was it because she knew how it feels to lose a child? "I'm sorry," you breathed out but your mum shook her head. "wonwoo— might also have it."

it was either you or wonwoo— your mum didn't want to jump into conclusion and assume your husband, but was it possible that it was from you? she recognised your personality ever since she saw you at the orphan; a sweet delicate girl with nothing but sunshine plastered on your smile.