Chapter 2

Somewhere not to far away, at the same time. Three handsome men and three other not so handsome men, in a room.

Narrators POV

A tall well built man set down a white container in between two men before going back behind the young business man. "It was a bit difficult but we have what you requested." The younger man stated and the older man waved his hand to his men to check the contents in the container. After checking and seeing it was indeed what they had asked for and not a bomb like he had been tricked so many times before the older business man nodded. "Alright...Good." He said and snapped his fingers signaling to his men. They set down the briefcase, opening it to reveal the money owed.

"It seems the Red Cross is as reliable as I've heard. You would be surprised at how many people put in bombs at my gatherings. So childish, will you also be providing me with a doctor for the surgery as well?" The younger man snickered. "Yes I will have some of my best men on this operation, and wouldn't it be quite idiotic to blow up ones client. It wouldn't be good for business. I hope next time you may come to us for your next order." Finishing business both men left happily with a hand shake and a new connection under there belt.

Beam's POV

I sighed loosening my tie as the car pulled out of the parking lot. Pha leaned over whispering to me. "It's a good thing we didn't put in the bomb." I nodded before leaning over. "Next time." We both gave a laugh when Kit looked over at us. "You guys were going to put in a bomb!?" He shouted making me roll my eyes. "It wasn't going to be an actual bomb. It was just going to splatter paint everywhere." I said and Phana nodded smiling childishly. "I picked out the paint. It was going to be red but we can do that next time." He said making Kit sigh. "Oh calm down Kitty we didn't actually end up doing it." I added but Kit only gave me a glare through the rearview mirror.

"Just the thought that you were thinking about doing it is bad enough." Kit said

"Your no fun." I said high fiving Pha.

Phana's phone began to ring and I caught a glimpse of the number seeing it was unknown. "Who's calling you?" I asked and he sighed. "I don't know. You think I got hacked again?" Pha stated innocently. "Oh come on again? That's the third one this week." I said letting Phana answer and put it on speaker. "Hello?" Phana asked and in a sweet voice a women answered. "Hello sweetie!"

"Mom?"

"Hi Mrs K." Kit and I said in unison

"Mom were you the one hacking me all week? I told you to call me at a different number this one is for.....Work?"

"THIS ISN'T YOUR MOM PHANA!"

"Oh." Phana said and hung up. Not moments later his phone rang again from the same number. "Hello?" Phana asked putting it on speaker again. "Don't hang up Pha, its Pring." We heard and I reached over hanging up. "Hey, she said not to hang up." Phana said and I shook my head. "No, she told YOU not to hang up." I corrected when his phone rang again and he answered for the third time. "I'm going to hit you Beam, I know it was you who hung up the phone!" Pring shouted and I laughed ignoring her threat. "What may we assist you with today Princess?" I asked knowing she hated being called Princess. "It's Queen to you and I called to talk to Pha not to you." She sneered back and I can only imaging her angry scowl.

"I own Phana, so if you want to talk to him you have to get through me."

"I'll give you 30 baht."

"Talk to the woman Phana."

"What do you want Pring?" Pha asked

"Come to my office. Now."

"Whoa Pring, I am but a simple church boy."

"No you're not."

"I know but still....Eww." Pha said a little to honest.

"Just come over and bring the other two morons with you."

"Princess don't disrespect your own kind like that."

"I swear Beam I'm going to k-" Pha hangs up quickly before she can finish her sentence and looks at us. "What do you think she wants to talk about?" He asked putting his phone away. "Do you think this has anything to do with the fact that this is the sixth client Beam's taken from her?" Kit asked glancing over at me. "I'm in every right of our alliance to do what I please with the clients. I think she should stop worrying about me and start changing her attitude towards her clients. You know it's not that hard to not be a B. I. T. C. H." Pha nodding his head in agreement I leaned back before feeling my stomach grumble. "I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat."

"Are you serious? We just got a call from someone who is fully capable of crushing us if she so pleases, and you want to make her wait to go eat some food?" Kit asked

"Right...Drive thru?"

"Oh I want some fries!" Phana said excited.

"It's two against one Kitty." I said and he glared at me before pulling up at a McRonaldo's drive thru.

Kit's POV

I swear Beam is going to get us killed through his idiocy one day. "Pring is going to kill us and I'm going to haunt you when she does." I said and Beam rolled his eyes. "Calm down Kitty. Look I'll smooth things over with getting her something to." He said and the window opened. "Ok two Ronaldo specials, one fun meal, and a salad." The lady said and I looked confused at them. "Really a fun meal is going to help you smooth it over?" I asked as Pha grabbed the food out of my hand. "What? No the fun meals for Pha." Beam answered

"...They have the new limited edition Ronaldo action figures."

"Yeah and.....I got Pring her disgusting favorite salad."

I'm going to die because my best friends are idiots. I sighed when Pha handed me my burger. Well at least I won't die on an empty stomach.

Narrators POV

Somewhere further away from the previous place. Stood a beautiful woman with her back to her office desk looking out the window. "That idiot has been disrespectful for way to long. But he'll find out soon enough not to mess with me." She said giving a wicked smile. "Yes. They always do in the end." She whispered when the phone in her hand rang flashing a familiar phone number. "Hello?" She answered

"Pring, I think they're onto me."

"What?! Damn it Sutee. You had one job and you said you wouldn't fail me."

"I didn't think they would be smart enough to do something like hack my phone and the people here are so buddy-buddy it's kind weird."

"Just hurry and get back before you get caught. I'm meeting with some pest so I'll deal with you later. You better have an explanation ready." She snapped before hanging up. She turned back to her desk and slammed her phone down. I swear if that idiot wasn't my brother I'd have dealt with him ages ago. "Hmm... Patients Pring... Don't worry to much or you'll get wrinkles and we don't want that. As for you..." She said looking down at a file with a photo attached. A photo of the Black Rabbits leader. "I'll get you soon enough Black Rabbit. Right now I have to take out the trash."

*****(A/N)*****

So I'll be updating every week on Wednesday, so just wanted to give you a heads up. I hope you like the story so far and continue to like it. Feedback would be nice too if you can. Thanks.